Darker then dark...

Archived Dreams from 2016
RevK
Diamond Member

Darker then dark...

Post by RevK »

Dream:
It was night, very late in the evening. There was no electricity anywhere. I saw a street, and curled in the middle of it were different sized, electrical tubings. Some of them ranged from huge to various smaller sizes. The color of these I have NEVER seen before. Darker then pitch or ebony. I saw so many people trying to plug into the different hoses, not all connected though. (Done)
Would appreciate help with this one.....Seemed to be a sense of urgency about this one. :( :( :( Like I said, the dark was unbelievable, and the people had problems plugging in??? Thanks for the help!
Starfire
Gold Member

Re: Darker then dark...

Post by Starfire »

RevK,
I may be off the mark, but the first thought that came was:
We have begun to see our technology as our savior. It cannot save us. We run to it in desperation to escape the darkness
that is growing ever darker-- darker than we ever believed possible, as if it has the answers rather than to the only TRUE
SAVIOR who does have the power of restoration.
Be blessed!
Starfire

PS Since writing, some other thoughts came to mind....it's late (I don't believe this is late at night, but late prophetically)
The empty electrical tubes of different sizes......deception, no content...(EMP? Dark, no electricity, desperation)
We are being misled. Darker/different colors than you've seen ...again, I believe this means new levels of deception that are currently unimaginable