i no more go

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

i no more go

Post by spiritledd »

i was in Africa leading a group of people ...we were walking i heard the record for miles a day walked was 700 ...i looked at map saw 2 rivers ...they were topographical ...they were close together ...and one was little smaller and they had holes that were vertically parallel ...and rivers were horizontally parallel on the map ...i saw rivers were pink and like a felt material ...and the holes were dug to make deeper at spot where you could drink ...i thought some one had made holes with a pencil eraser but that it represented a place to drink from ...then a gal and i danced a slow dance and i was out of practice so i was awkward ...i could tell she loved me though, and i felt same about her ...and she sang holy holy holy...then there was a flood and water was just above my head ...i asked for swim suit and i was given an orange fur one with black spots like Flintstone's style ...there was a stage with orange curtains that went around the sides and back but not the front that faced a river ...i thought i should go behind it so no one could see me change ...then i was on a bus and it had a 16 channel looper and we were making up a song ...them some one called and said i was supposed to go to college but i said im only clean and sober a year and a half, im not ready yet ...IRL i have 11 years 8 months clean and sober ...heard... "i no more go"