Little house in the arcade

Archived Dreams from 2016
bella
Diamond Member

Little house in the arcade

Post by bella »

In my city, we have some old arcades that run from one street to the next parallel street. I had a dream that reminded me of one of them in that you had to go down a few stairs into the arcade. And then all the way along both sides are shops.

DREAM

I had a little home running off an arcade. The wall were vertical-join boards. I seemed to have a young student living me with (like on a study program) and a girl I've known for a long time, Cathy, was there as well.

I found myself speaking with Cathy and putting down some boundaries. Basically about not touching my things. And I specifically recall asking her to be considerate of my belongings where I've been sitting reading. So of course, the first thing she does is walk away and go and plop herself in the chair where I'm working and sits on my things - papers, pens, books etc. I'd only just gotten up from reading to go and get a drink or something. It was clear she was doing it just to test my boundaries and to see whether I'd uphold them.

IMMEDIATELY I walked over to her and said "GET OUT! Get out now. Take your thing right now and go."

This just left me with the young (late teens/early twenties) student. Next scene the two us are happy as anything. Some muslims had come and written a sign on my window or glass door that said "Associates" and I looked at it and thought "well, I'm a qualified lawyer, but she hasn't finished her studies yet" (meaning the young girl staying with me). But, whatever.

Then there was some sort of muslim threat, and I was leaving the arcade, and saw someone dangerous, but this muslim security guard said to the threatening guy to leave me alone because I was acceptable to them. It was because I had taken such good care of the muslim student living with me.

As I left the arcade, I had a mouth full of petrol, and I was trying to find somewhere to spit it out.

END OF DREAM

In real life, I don't consider Cathy a friend. God had separated me (and several others apparently) from her. I'm not sure exactly what she'd done wrong, but he didn't want me near her. But we reconnected some years later, and only with me going in with good boundaries. Again, I stopped spending time with her because I saw some very dangerous behaviours, including God warning me to protect me. She has strong con-artist tendencies. I asked God a while back if she was really a christian and He said yes, but that she didn't trust Him. This is the second time I've dreamt that I've had to put strong boundaries on this woman, though I've never spoken to someone like that in real life.

Re being protected because of looking after a muslim girl. I don't fully understand this dream in light of reality, because in islam, the extremists even kill people of their own religion if they don't think they're religious enough. So I can imagine that helping one person is going to gain someone protection.
rarara
Gold Member

Re: Little house in the arcade

Post by rarara »

Hi Bella

I just see 2 things when I read this;

Arcades are covered passage ways so all your ways are protected and covered over by The Lord.

And all your associations too.

Love rarara
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thanks rarara, I appreciate you responding and also what you've written. I was expecting a response pointing out how horrible I am. So it was doubly nice to see something encouraging. XX
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

You're welcome. x