Bus Dream

Archived Dreams from 2016
rarara
Gold Member

Bus Dream

Post by rarara »

I had a dream about a bus which was parked at the top of my driveway. It was full of rubbish. Mostly papers and junk. I seemed to be clearing it up, taking it out of the bus and down the drive.

I was with a friend of a friend called Mike whom I wanted to talk to while we were clearing up. He said, We're under instructions just to get this job done. Now is not the time to talk. He was a little bit stern with me but I accepted this and seemed to understand. I tried to talk to him again at the back of the bus but he just stared at me as if to say I haven't changed my mind.

Also I seemed to know in the dream that the instructions had come from a former colleague of mine called Margaret.

IRL our friend is not well and recovering from a major op. Last night when I spoke to her she was suffering from her 2nd post op infection and was quite distressed. Don't know if this is connected to the dream or not.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Bus Dream

Post by bella »

Hi rarara,

I don't have an interpretation but I thought I'd share what some of the symbolism said to me.

A bus, in my dreams, seems to speak of travelling through life with a focus on the public or on others (as opposed to a car, which is often about my personal life or my work).

Is the top of your drive at your house and the bottom of the drive near the road?

Then Margaret means pearl, and immediately I thought of the pearl of great price who is Jesus.

Mike could be the archangel Michael, who is acting under instruction from Jesus.

So my question is what papers and junk do you have in your life which you are currently cleaning up? Is it things that other people have written that you've taken on board and you're currently going through and discarding? Other people's ideas of what scriptures mean / theology perhaps?

Hope that helps a little.
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi Bella

Thanks so much. That really helps and I had the same thoughts on the names!

Living in Auckland I live down the drive so my house is at the bottom and the road at the top!

I don't know for sure about the papers etc. If I'm working with an angel then that must mean something and I agree that the bus is not particularly about me. Mmm. Still pondering.

For sure though I have had to ditch lots of junk along the way, mostly Church stuff! But I feel that I'm more or less clear of that. At least, nothing is coming to mind at the moment.

If you get anything else pls let me know.

Sometimes these little dreams are like grenades. They don't look like much and then...

Thanks! :s21:

rarara xx
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

If you're working with an angel, then the paperwork could be about heavenly decrees or communications ... things like that.

I had an amazing dream once where police pulled "my files" and were going through them trying to find things to hold against me. Instead of that, all they could find was thousands of pages of questions I'd asked God :mrgreen:
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

So cool! :s61:
lynadvs
Silver Member

Post by lynadvs »

The bus represents the ministry that God has called you to. The fact that it is parked in your drive says that it's is not moving or going anywhere. The rubbuish represent the issues that you have to deal with. The issues are a hindrance to this ministry. You talking instead of working is you impeding your own progress.

God has clearly sent you help and given you instructions to eradicate these issues. Be careful not to become distracted, focus on being in a place of obedience.

May God bless you and keep you! :D
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi lynadvs,

Welcome to the board. Please take some time to read the board's guidelines: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=17091
lynadvs
Silver Member

Post by lynadvs »

My apologies if you are offended by my post. My hearts intention was to interpret the dream an nothing else.

Peace and blessings!