Prayer and the Presence of God

Archived Dreams from 2016
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

Prayer and the Presence of God

Post by Determined2Grow »

Praise Him,

I had a dream that there was a crowd of people standing and they were being prayed over. I went to go get prayer and I noticed my husband also did also. I had my red credit card in my hand and before the lady prayed over me I motioned to her I needed to give first so I motioned to Jan Crouch and waved to her did she accept my offering in the form of a credit card and she nodded her head yes.

I thought to myself "Was I offensive to the person who was going to pray over me?". I thought this way because when she was about to lay hands on me I motioned for her to stop and I felt I was rude in how I did it. This bothered me and I wanted to know if she was offended. When the lady approached me I could already feel the Power of God on her and was starting to fall under the Power of God without any hands being laid on me. The power of God was so strong that I could hear her prayer life style.

I know this doesn't make any sense but I could actually feel and hear the time she spent in prayer. Then I heard the voice of the Lord say "This is why she is not offended". This lady was saturated in prayer, it was her life style and you could feel the real presence of God emanating from her. As she got ready to lay hands on my head, I started going down under the much presence and power of God. The lady said "This is what the Lord is saying Luke 22:46" She said it in a very loud voice. I thought she said Psalms but she repeated Luke 22:46. Then I fell under the presence of God and I woke up at 11:22pm. The loudness woke me up and I read it. I pondered at the amount of presence of God and that it was pointed out that it was due to the person spending time (lifestyle) with God in prayer. It was a life style not a "to do" list or on occasion. The closer she got to me, the stronger I felt the power/presence of God. It was hard to stand.

Luk 22:46 And said unto them, Why sleep ye? rise and pray, lest ye enter into temptation.
"Lord lead me to that secret place where I am encircled by the abundance of Your love and manifested presence.....A place where I thirst to go and never want to leave"