Making Coffee For People (edit)

Archived Dreams from 2016
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Making Coffee For People (edit)

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello Everyone,

My 11yr old daughter had this short dream about me and my husband:

Mommy and daddy got new jobs working at Great Wolf Lodge. They were coffee makers (we made coffee for people).

-Great Wolf Lodge is an indoor water park resort (we've been there several times with our kids)
-My husband and I enjoy coffee
-We are both employed lol!

Any thoughts??

Ispeaktheword

EDIT: DREAM IN FULL

Mommy, daddy, me, and my brother drove to Great Wolf Lodge. I said, "why are we here?" Mommy said, "Me and daddy got new jobs as "coffee people." I asked what me and my brother will do while we are here? Mommy said we will have to sit and eat muffins.

Great wolf lodge looked like an apartment complex. The waterpark was not there. When we went inside, mommy and daddy put on hairnets and started selling coffee in the cafe. The cafe/coffee shop was orange and green.

Me and my brother went upstairs to our family's apartment. I decided I wanted to explore so I left the apartment. I went into someone's apartment because the door was wide open. I saw a purple crystal ball sitting on a table in the middle of the room. It was for decoration. I touched it and thought it was cool, then I left that apartment.

I went back to my family's apartment and saw a piece of cake sitting on the table. I yelled out, "Cake!!" Then my dream was over.

Ispeaktheword
Last edited by ispeaktheword on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Making Coffee For People

Post by bella »

Hello, the only thing I can think of is to ask your daughter what she thinks of great wolf lodge. That will tell you what is on her heart and showing up in dream form.

Either that or it's literal. You may end up with careers as baristas :D
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

Lol!! Hi Bella!

Thank you for responding. I'm going to get some more details from daughter :D

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom ispeak! Just some thoughts to add:

Great wolf is a wonderful place for families to have fun and it sounds like it's probably a place you all enjoy since you've gone there many times before.

Coffee makes me think of two things: first I used to make it as part of our Visitor's Reception group at Church so I made sure there was coffee for those who were new and visiting as well as for the congregation. Coffee makes me think of "Welcome, glad you're here come, let's talk and get to know each other." Also, a sister here once mentioned when I said I was serving coffee on a beach that coffee reminded her of a wake up call. In my experience Holy Spirit loves when we drop His directed seeds into the hearts of those He connects us with which is an example of how coffee as a "welcome, let's talk and get to know each other" and as a "wake up call" might manifest together in reality.

A new job--possibly symbolic of a new opportunity/assignment/work coming for you and your husband...and maybe you're whole family really since Great Wolf Lodge is aimed at attracting the whole family. I used multiple words to describe job because it may not be a job change but a new work which He has for you to do.

God will unfold it as you all walk with HIm and seek understanding! I love when He speaks to our children! I encourage mine to go to The Father to ask Him what their dreams mean and then to come and talk it over with me. My oldest especially (he dreams a lot like I do) will come back and teach me things. It's awesome :D
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hey Keilani,

Thank you for responding to this dream. When I dropped my daughter off for school, she quickly shared with me what I posted. Later on that evening she shared the whole dream smh.. I will post it.

You wrote some really good explanations for the symbols in the dream and I agree with them. I was thinking this could possibly be a church as well. I saw the coffee as a wake up call for others and the new job as an assignment too. Thank you for taking the time to share your interpretation.

I agree, it's awesome how God speaks through our children about us or our future. I also love the fact that I get to see what's going on in their lives through their dreams.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword