Fingertips Deformed / Missing

Archived Dreams from 2016
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

Fingertips Deformed / Missing

Post by gapeachntn »

Hi, everyone. I had a short dream this morning of a man I once loved. What I remember vividly about the dream, is that I could see his hand but his finger tips were missing as if his hand had been dipped in a vat of acid or something and only his fingertips were affected. Not saying that is what happened but that's the only way I can describe how his finger tips looked...like they were deformed. Any thoughts?
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Fingertips Deformed / Missing

Post by Carterman »

gapeachntn wrote:Hi, everyone. I had a short dream this morning of a man I once loved. What I remember vividly about the dream, is that I could see his hand but his finger tips were missing as if his hand had been dipped in a vat of acid or something and only his fingertips were affected. Not saying that is what happened but that's the only way I can describe how his finger tips looked...like they were deformed. Any thoughts?
i think God is telling you theres bitterness (acid burn) from your past (ex) affecting your sensitivity (fingertips) or maybe something from past is affecting your emotions. take the problem to god and let him heal it so the hurt and deformity can be healed