Gods Judgement and Huge Tornadoes

Archived Dreams from 2016
Stillgrowingnhim
Bronze Member

Gods Judgement and Huge Tornadoes

Post by Stillgrowingnhim »

Hi All! :)

I was with my Husband and 2 out of 4 of my Children. I was in a room on the second floor of this house with my family and I walked over to a window. Far off in the distance, A very large hole/vortex opened in the sky. :shock: Immediately, I became fearful and thought this was the end of the world and that this hole was going to pulling things into space. I walked over and told my family we need to pray. As I was praying, I then felt this was not the end of the world but God the Fathers judgment on the world. I prayed for our family’s protection from this world wide event. After praying, I heard on the TV that this event was seen all over the world and areas was being destroyed.

I called my 15 daughter on the phone and told her what was happening and I was going to try to get her at her grandmother’s house to bring her back to the house we were in. I screamed out to my Husband that I was trying to get my mother on the phone but couldn’t reach her. He then said, I already talked to Ma and she is out on the roads but trying to get home. I then went back to the same window to see what was happening in the sky.
As I pulled back the curtain, I saw a very large orange bouncy/cushion object up against the side of the house. I don’t know how the object got there but I knew it was there to protect our house from what was happening. I then, turned back to tell my family what I saw and they are now laying on beds facing up looking at me. I began to start floating up towards the as if I was beginning lifted above them as I was reaching for them. They had no idea what was going on and said to me what are your doing come down from there. The Scene changes.

I’m now back at the same window and this time the cushion is gone and I see 3 large tornadoes forming in the distance. However, these tornadoes was huge but not regular tornadoes. They were powerful and I felt like they had authority and moved with purpose (if that makes sense). I turned to my family and said we have to leave now. As we are running down the stairs to leave the house. I thought to myself, this is it. We don’t even have time to grab any of the stockpiling items.

As I reach for the front door, the door opens and a man is standing outside and hand me the keys to the car. I thought to myself, Wow the car is already prepared for us to go. :o I take the keys and head towards the car. I then look back in the direction of the house and tornadoes then notice that the house had no damage and all the light were on.

Immediately, I knew I had to gather my family and loved one to bring them back to this place because this was a safe haven for us and others. I also knew in the dream that I would be protected as I drove on the roads to find my loved ones. I then woke up
This dream felt so real to me and it was terrifying also. I was in awe of what I was seeing but only had my faith to hold on to because it was scary to me what was happening! It took me a while after waking to calm myself. I found that I was still upset when I told my daughter the dream later in the afternoon.
Starfire
Gold Member

Re: Gods Judgement and Huge Tornadoes

Post by Starfire »

Wow ...what a DREAM.....LOVED IT.
To me, it is obvious....on some level you are in the middle of judgement....a profound judgement.
(Perhaps this is America, perhaps it is primarily your life)??
All I'll share is the things that stood out for me and what they brought to mind:
hole - Haldron Collider (look it up if you are unfamiliar)
I like that you turned your fear into prayer....it shows where your heart is (solidly with the Lord)
3 tornadoes - Father, Son & Holy Spirit? Angels sent by them to carry out their will?
You and your household are protected in the storm.- Orange ball which you noted.
You need to run to the shelter of His wings - no provisions needed,even the car is ready- the Lord provides all.
His name is Yahweh Jireh!
So you go in search of your loved ones to come back to a home that was protected in the storm and has all it's lights on.
I take this to mean that the home (family) you've created, like the wise virgins, have their lamps lit and are anticipating the
Lord's protection and intervention. Since the car and keys were provided to you by a man (an angel?) perhaps any reservations
you may have about some of your family members walk with the Lord will be overcome with faith when the time for storms is upon us.

This may sound very bizarre and if so, I'm sorry. It sounds like so many of the dreams I've had in the past 20 years and my spirit is urgently
telling me that we are in unprecedented times and unless we come to learn to fully lean on, learn from and accept direction and provision from the Lord, we will be as the world, not knowing how to cope with what is coming. We can't prepare, all we can truly do is come to the closest possible relationship with the One Who has created the heavens and the earth and all things in, above and below it belong to HIM.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi I just clicked on your dream, but unfortunately haven't got time to read the whole thing. Gotta go to work. But as I was reading the first paragraph, heard "Anti-Christ" in reference to the big black hole. Just thought I'd share that.
Stillgrowingnhim
Bronze Member

Post by Stillgrowingnhim »

Hi Starfire!

Thank you for your response! Yes, I am aware of Cern and the wickedness behind that machine! I have been warning my family for the past few years about this beast system that is here and is no longer hidden!

Hi Bella,

Thank you for your response!