Baby in Pastor's office on desk asleep with bottle

Archived Dreams from 2016
turningpoint50

Baby in Pastor's office on desk asleep with bottle

Post by turningpoint50 »

I dream of walking in a hall, trying to get into a place ( a church). There was a man calling my name...not sure why. I did not recognize him. I went through some curtains that led into my Pastor's office. I go in and see this baby on his desk. I was bringing a full bottle of milk to the baby because the bottle that was in the baby's mouth was almost empty. The baby was asleep with the bottle in her mouth and I thought that the baby was sucking air and I did not know if she was old enough to hold it herself. She grabbed the bottle and continued to suck on the milk. It reminded me of a baby that has fallen asleep with the bottle in her mouth...when startled...begins to suck again. Dream switches and the Pastor's daughter is holding the baby. Please interpret if you are able.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Baby in Pastor's office on desk asleep with bottle

Post by bella »

HI,

There were a few things that ran through my mind as I read this. I wouldn't say that they are God giving me an interpretation, but I can't say for sure.

Firstly, it could be about the pastor having a new project and you find yourself interceding (going through the veil/curtains) to help and feed him the basics (milk).

The other thought I had was that it could be that his daughter will literally become pregnant and somehow, he will be left holding the baby.
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Baby in Pastor's office on desk asleep with bottle

Post by Carterman »

turningpoint50 wrote:I dream of walking in a hall, trying to get into a place ( a church). There was a man calling my name...not sure why. I did not recognize him. I went through some curtains that led into my Pastor's office. I go in and see this baby on his desk. I was bringing a full bottle of milk to the baby because the bottle that was in the baby's mouth was almost empty. The baby was asleep with the bottle in her mouth and I thought that the baby was sucking air and I did not know if she was old enough to hold it herself. She grabbed the bottle and continued to suck on the milk. It reminded me of a baby that has fallen asleep with the bottle in her mouth...when startled...begins to suck again. Dream switches and the Pastor's daughter is holding the baby. Please interpret if you are able.
dreams are about the dreamer and are symbolic over 95% of time. you can look at pastors first name and character for meaning but pastor can symbolise or mean ur in training to shepherd or help ppl somehow. could also mean god is training you with simple truth (milk) and to be careful not to get lethargic or tired of doing good (fall asleep).
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
Gal 6;9