metal skull bass guitar

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

metal skull bass guitar

Post by spiritledd »

saw Pastor Steve who just passed away 2/14 IRL from cancer and his wife and youngest boy Justin ...in seat was metal skull bass guitar ...i said i sure loved going to the "Crossing" (name of Steve's church) ...then Justin came over to me and then i saw Mike Hutton a friend i grew up with who is bass player ...Justin wanted to borrow the bass, so did Mike ...i gave it to Mike to keep, but said he had to share with Justin as a condition ...Mike was ecstatic ...then people wanted to give cymbals for drum set ...i said i have pro set, dont need the cymbals ...and cymbals turned into a beer ...i grabbed beer and then i was drunk dancing around ...and then i saw some cushions out of boat by the blue bridge in Lewiston ...then i was carrying buckets that were white with red lids down main ...then Mike was driving pickup over metal grating on bridge that was crowded like rush hour in big city ...he was driving aggressively cutting in and out of traffic

woke up hearing David Bowie song sung by Curt Cobain "The Man Who Sold The World"...then Lord said... "kabbalah" ...then He said... "no one will go near you"