Three Travel Dreams

Archived Dreams from 2016
rktheda
Diamond Member

Three Travel Dreams

Post by rktheda »

I dreamt three dreams on three nights within a week. The first dream I had a balloon in my right hand and I floated across the ocean at the doorstep of a octagon shaped hotel. I went up the stairs across a catwalk and into my room that was really nice.

The second night I dreamt I drove up a hill and a double onion domes church stood in front of me. I had a guide and as we turned up the hill to the left he disintegrated into yellow then nothing.

The third night I dreamt my wife and son and I was in Hawaii. My wife yelled and my son and I because we were playing in the water in the shower. I went out to play golf and came in immediately because it appeared it was going to storm and perhaps spawn a tornado above the mountains. The sky cleared and sun came out as soon as I went back in.

Blessing and peace in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Re: Three Travel Dreams

Post by BlueDreamer »

This is a dream regarding your spiritual life.

There will be growth and problems around you but you will have the ability to rise in the spirit. The Lord will guide you and warn you of any problems around you.

The first dream will bring you to a new beginning (octagon) through a rising up in the spirit (balloon). This new beginning will allow you to grow independently (catwalk) and lead you to a place you'll be content in (room). This time will also be a temporary stay (hotel).

Hopefully that's enough to get you started on the rest of the interpretation. I struggle a bit with the rest of it but to me it just shows a life journey and transition periods.

Guide - holy spirit
Yellow - (+) mind, hope, gift of God; (-) fear, coward, intellectual ascent
Hawaii - vacation, expensive
Water - holy spirit
Golf - faith, growing in faith. playing the game in faith
Storm/Tornado - problems (color will decide if it's of the Lord or an enemy attack)
Mountains - higher place, difficult to get up, obstacle
Inside - place of safety

Knowing how you feeling in dreams does help to interpret too. If it's a positive dream, then it can be interpreted in positive connotation.