Owl Dream

Archived Dreams from 2016
rarara
Gold Member

Owl Dream

Post by rarara »

In my dream I saw a building that had something to do with wildlife or even an RSPCA sort of place (Royal Society for the protection and care of animals)
An owl was perched above the entrance on a ledge. It suddenly spread its wings and as it did so it made this incredibly loud whirring noise and stuck out one of its claws which extended out the way. As if pointing at something.
Then it took off and became quite a bit bigger. It stuck close to the building and as it rose upwards it met another owl. They both turned sideways and began to dance, wing tip to wing tip. I could hear classical music playing, something beautiful like a Strauss Waltz. They were white.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Owl Dream

Post by bella »

Let me start by saying that owls freak me out. I had a vision of one once and when I spoke to a prayer person about it they said it represented a witchcraft curse sent against me. Not happy Jan.

Some have also said owls represent seer prophets, i think, because of their ability to see so well.

Seems as though your dream was a positive one because of the lovely music, so I would imagine their meaning is positive. Wildlife care or RSPCA would represent care and protection.

Sorry I don't have any more for you on this one.
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Well thanks for taking the time to respond Bella. Much appreciated. :) I will post more soon when I gather my thoughts together.

Much love,

rarara
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

rarara wrote:In my dream I saw a building that had something to do with wildlife or even an RSPCA sort of place (Royal Society for the protection and care of animals)
An owl was perched above the entrance on a ledge. It suddenly spread its wings and as it did so it made this incredibly loud whirring noise and stuck out one of its claws which extended out the way. As if pointing at something.
Then it took off and became quite a bit bigger. It stuck close to the building and as it rose upwards it met another owl. They both turned sideways and began to dance, wing tip to wing tip. I could hear classical music playing, something beautiful like a Strauss Waltz. They were white.
the word classical means "of the highest rank". i think you are entering into a place where you'll be used more in the prophetic symbolised by the owl over the door as an opportunity. I see the owls as watchmen or seers. pointing is also a prophetic action. seems youre called to guide and protect others (animals) with vision in the night seasons. owls see best at night. the ledge means you're on the edge of entry into it and like a watchman on the wall.
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Thanks for your response Carterman.

Yes I've heard Kris Vallotton speak about the owl this way so it makes sense.

I think protection of animals means that I will meet people who are humble and vulnerable and in great need of God's help, which I can relate to.

God bless
rarara
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Realised in middle of the night that RSPCA the PC bit means prevention of cruelty! Note to self; check your abbreviations!
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Haha yes it does. I was curious why you mentioned RSPCA when that's the Australian name? I believe your areas call it a different name???
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

I originally come from Scotland and have lived in NZ for nearly 10 years so that's why. NZ SPCA is the name we use here as far as I know. :)
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

rarara wrote:Realised in middle of the night that RSPCA the PC bit means prevention of cruelty! Note to self; check your abbreviations!
true. i was getting protection and warning. dream can be about protecting and warning other people but can also mean youre being warned yourself. i've been taught to always look at dreams as being about yourself first. its proven to be true. probably has two layer meaning.
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Well I wonder now what it is that I'm being warned about.