two dolphins

Archived Dreams from 2016
Bree34
Bronze Member

two dolphins

Post by Bree34 »

Dreamt two dolphins were swimming together side by side. They were jumping in and out of the water sanchronized very beautiful.

End of dream

I'm currently pregnant experiencing issues. I prayed for dream to encourage me about my pregnancy and had this dream.
rarara
Gold Member

Re: two dolphins

Post by rarara »

Hi Bree

I think that dolphins can sometimes mean friends in dreams.

Your dream, if this is what dolphins mean, seems to be about a close friendship and the synchronisation could mean perfect timing such as God's timing and perfect connection. Closeness.

You know the issues you're having in your pregnancy and so does the Father.

So could the friendship be about you and your baby or you and God, or both?

It seems to be an encouraging dream. Dolphins often rescue people. They only have good connotations when I think of them.

Maybe it is about your baby being safe in your womb. That God wants you to know He is present with your baby and with you.

Psalm 139 says " I knit you together in your Mother's womb" I did not see this before but I think it means that He is actually present to your baby while he or she is growing and developing.

Shalom,

rarara
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hey Bree

Maybe you have looked this up already but as someone who likes to know where words originate, I looked up the etymology of dolphin!...

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=dolphin

So God is telling you something, for sure.

rarara
Bree34
Bronze Member

Post by Bree34 »

Oh thank you how encouraging! Thank you for looking that up Ive never heard of etymology. Praise God! This has been so emotionally difficult so I will hang on to every word.
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

Bree34 wrote:Dreamt two dolphins were swimming together side by side. They were jumping in and out of the water sanchronized very beautiful.

End of dream

I'm currently pregnant experiencing issues. I prayed for dream to encourage me about my pregnancy and had this dream.
dolphins sometimes called a porpoise. can be a word play on "purpose". I think maybe god was encouraging you to say that things will synchronise for his purpose at some point so just trust him.
Bree34
Bronze Member

Post by Bree34 »

Thanks carterman. Reminds me of Romans 8:28 :-)
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

You're welcome and I pray for great Peace of mind for you.

Love rarara x

:like: your post Carterman.
Bree34
Bronze Member

Post by Bree34 »

Just dreamt 2 tadpoles were swimming in a glass jar and big hands were holding the jar..looked up on the etymology website means small child. :) God is good.
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Wow! How wonderful! :D
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

Bree34 wrote:Just dreamt 2 tadpoles were swimming in a glass jar and big hands were holding the jar..looked up on the etymology website means small child. :) God is good.
i agree the tadpole dream is about ur pregnancy. the tadpoles look like sperm. they sometimes symbolise a transition period or desire for pregnancy or fertility. god is letting u know the pregnancy is ok by showing the tadpoles holding hands in agreement. the pregnancy will be fine no matter how things look
Bree34
Bronze Member

Post by Bree34 »

That is very very kind of you to say! This is by far the hardest thing and biggest test of my faith I have ever experienced. Know that you have encouraged me so much! I believe and receive.:-)