Giant Crane, big animals, beautiful green land...

Archived Dreams from 2016
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Giant Crane, big animals, beautiful green land...

Post by ReBorn »

Hi friends, I'm posting this dream for my friend (she wanted to post it herself but her registration for this site hasn't been approved yet)
Anyway, I have copied and pasted her dream for review. Thanks for reading!

Dream:

I dream I was in a grandiose Church, the Church was amazing really beautiful, tall ceiling look like a cathedral and I was with my most precious friends Penny, Daniel and Mex… In the pulpit the preacher giving an amazing word and we were all exited to walk to the front because it was time for him to lay on hands and bless us, we were happy and jumping, I wanted to be first when we got there I was second but the people formed 3 lines, one in the middle one in the left and one in the right…

Then all of the sudden I was transported to a really beautiful green land and around this big land was a huge lake, it was amazingly large and the green pastures were amazing the trees were huge everything was big in size… the animals were huge and amazing in size…. I saw Like a giant Crane his mouth was so big his wings amazing in size, his body amazing in size, he was flying and I was seeing everything as if I was flying with him, I was in the air with him, he first took me into this beautiful journey and show me all the beauty of nature around this peaceful place, Everything was so peaceful that almost was like there was no noise at all…

Then after he showed me everything he the Crane began to feed its little birds, but they were giant little birds, the food was so big… and they were eating while the bird throw the food to them, this Crane was also feeding other animals not only his birds, but it didn’t matter what animals they were, this Crane was feeding them all… Then I got transported back to the line on the church and the line in front of me was many people and I was ohhhhhhhhhh man!!!!???? How did I get to be here so far away from the man….

Then I saw he was blessing a big group of Mongoloid children… and one of them came slain in the spirit, smiling, but slap one of his friends and I said to him: “don’t come near me if you slap me I will slap you back and he lay down laughing slain in the spirit”….. then I got transported to a Castle and I was looking at this king with his beautiful crown, his beautiful garments, he was sitting in front of an enormous wood table he had something in his hands like he was knitting or creating something and he was singing to the king of kings he was so in love with God it was amazing looking at him singing at God and I could feel the Love he had for him (All I can remember from the song was the stone was rolled away) The song is called Forever by Matt Gilman I remember thinking to myself he is alive!!!!

The end
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Re: Giant Crane, big animals, beautiful green land...

Post by ReBorn »

My friend that wanted me post this dream wants to become a member of this site but she hasn't been approved yet.

She signed up with username rainbowlila on Sunday or Monday. Can someone please tell me if there are new rules for new members to join?

Thank you,

Reborn
The Lord is my Shepherd
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I remember approving the account earlier this week. Ask her to log in and see if the account is working.
rainbowlila

Post by rainbowlila »

Thank you guys for all of your help :D
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Rainbowlila,

Glad you finally got signed into the board. God Bless you.

On your dream, what I feel is that you are seeing is in the church at large today, everybody wants a good message and everybody wants the blessings of God (3 lines). The crane in the dream I feel represents Jesus or the Spirit of the Lord who is showing you that He is always with you and it is He that carries you. His message is that he not only provides big blessings and feeds his own young (Christians), but He also blesses and feeds everybody including those who are not his own young. Then when you get back you realize that sometimes we really do get far away from the man aka Jesus even in church where we are supposed to be close to him and be worshiping him there with fellow believers. The mongoloid children to me represent a false religious spirit that is going on effecting the power of the gifts and causing a false show of the gifts. There seems to be a "courtesy drop" type of mentality going on about the power of God and being slain in the Spirit. It is a false spirit and does not need to be entertained, it just needs to go. When the real power of God hits people, there are no courtesy drops, they will really fall under His power for real. Once you know the real, the fake seems so obvious it just angers me nowadays to see it still exists in certain circles. The good news is that Jesus is still King and he is sitting on His throne and he is preparing a place for us in heaven. Hope this helps on your dream. God Bless you.

in Christ,
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Thanks for helping my friend Brian :)
The Lord is my Shepherd
rainbowlila

Post by rainbowlila »

Thank you Collin for your interpretation Your interpretation resonates with what I already have with the 1st and 2nd part of the dream... I never put together the last part (Meaning the Mongoloid Children) and I really thank you so much for bringing this to my attention I have always ask myself about how real this was in the church and at some point it did bother me and my friends told me i could not blaspheme the Holy Spirit, if I didnt know if it was God or not, so it left me with the ? ... May the Lord bring much revelation to all Christians and know when is God and when is only to please others eyes... Thank you for your interpretation. Blessings to you