coffee in ear and trumpet

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

coffee in ear and trumpet

Post by spiritledd »

in restaurant that looked like McD's in Lewiston on Thain and i saw worker pour coffee in in trash but heard it was being poured in an "ear" ...then i saw a woman sitting in school desk with the trash can connected on the side of it and heard "trumpet" ...then an announcement was made and a separation between believers an non-believers happened ...non believes got up a raised their arm like student with a question and walked out of restaurant ... i saw woman who gave me a ride and she brought me to her house, and we were together, but not ...we were not clothed, but we did not have sex, were holding one another ...her address was 201 Detroit and she really wanted me to remember the address ...then i saw a bridge that had a pole that i pointed west ...then i was on a yellow motorcycle that had a covering on it and it was very powerful ...then i saw Sammy Hagar was driving one also ...driving on 21st street in Lewiston we were merged so our motorcycles became one vehicle, but we were both still driving ...i told him that i used full throttle