my brother

Archived Dreams from 2016
shine
Diamond Member

my brother

Post by shine »

in this dream, my mom, dad & I were at a graveside. It was either at night or just very overcaste. Turns out it was my brother's grave. When my mom realized it was my brother, she started to cry - & must've stumbled - because my dad reached out to steady her. . . But then quickly backed away. I noted during the dream that my parents looked like they were in their early 40's (they both just passed away irl this past November at the age of 77).

We 3 were standing looking at this section of graves and there were 2 empty holes in front of the graves that they thought were important (as in a clue). But I said "no" thats the most important thing. . .pointing at a gold cylindrical shape in a glass enclosure on the outside of one of the graves. I said i saw him (brother) put something in there. But even in my dream, i didn't understand what i was talking about.

We 3 went back to the limousine Dad getting in the front, i was going to open the door for my mom but she had gone around to the other side to get in the next row of seats. I saw that my sister was sitting where I was gonna be opening the door.

I thought, well dad still doesn't like my mom, because, even after death he wasn't gonna open the car door for her. He always opened the car door for my stepmother.

Trying to call my brother tonight, and his phone is probably out of minutes.
Jesus is the Saviour