Things went wrong

Archived Dreams from 2016
BeholdJesus

Things went wrong

Post by BeholdJesus »

Feedback Welcomed, Thanks GBU :D

IRL I am a fitness instructor.

Dream - I went to a fitness instructor site that was mine. I got there late and apologized. I wasn't feeling my best. To my surprise there were tons of people coming in. It was so many people that there was hardly any space. It was packed out. I was excited and nervous.

IRL at my new site I I havent had more than 5 yet -3rd session so far.

Dream - My cycle was on and as I was setting up things were lhappening that were out of my control. Things would not work. I was so upset.
Calls I had to make to check in would not go through.

People were getting restless. I apologized. Some people complained and start stirring up others. Then my music wouldn't show on my phone no matter what. I was appalled. I did have one house track but it was Go spel And the organization is secular

IRL I ask the people if anyone would be offensive to them because its a small group.

Dream - People started leaving. I said OK I will use someone's music but I was concerned that it would be unholy so decided against it. I ask the people to give me some more time and I would make it up to them by extending the class. Some stayed some left. Come to find out my music was not on my phone because although my bill was paid, I had paid it late and the music part had to be reset.

I woke up stunned
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Things went wrong

Post by Carterman »

hi, the dream shows u had a problem with lots of emotions (people) causing problem for you. but the end of the dream shows u got it sorted out and all the problem emotions left because u put on a good attitude (gospel music). the bad emotions (people) u were exercising left as a result. sometimes god just shows us stuff that goes on in our daily life this dream is one of those.