"PAID IN FULL" Dream / Letter Dream

Archived Dreams from 2016
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

"PAID IN FULL" Dream / Letter Dream

Post by gapeachntn »

A man I loved in my waking life really let me down and as a result, we have stopped speaking to each other after knowing each other since the 80's. In my dream, I texted him to see whether or not he was thinking of me I guess. I can't remember if I actually texted or just thought about it but in either case, he sent me back a message that read, "PAID IN FULL". For some reason, this message, "PAID IN FULL" gave ma hope and confirmed that he still planned to go on the vacation we'd planned, even though I don't remember us making plans to go on one. Soon after, I discovered that he'd sent me a very long message explaining to me the situation and why he couldnt continue our relationship. Somehow, I was reading it but then lost my place on the page and at this point, the text message was a letter instead and I was fumbling through the pages desperate to read what he had to say. All the pages I could find were of old texts we'd written and I couldn't find the current message he'd sent if this makes sense. This was a very confusing dream for me and as a result, I hope I'm not being confusing in trying to explain it. Please give me your thoughts if you have any on what this dream means. Thanks so much.
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: "PAID IN FULL" Dream / Letter Dream

Post by Carterman »

it could be a soul dream b/c ur upset about him in real life. but it might be symbolic about some kind of inner division if the man in the dream symbolises something negative god wants u to discontinue. look up his name meaning. paid in full would mean forgiveness. maybe god wants u to forgive him and move on?