Math Tutor

Archived Dreams from 2016
lainey68
Gold Member

Math Tutor

Post by lainey68 »

I had a dream; actually, I think it was two related dreams. Anyway, I was outside of a building at night. There were a lot of people standing outside, talking. I heard the voice of an acquaintance--he was talking to one of his female friends. There was something going on in his life that he was asking her for advice or prayer or something. I continued walking.

I ended up at home. I was sitting at my dining room table with my daughter and maybe my dad, I don't remember that detail. But it was still night, the lights were out. I had some books in front of me and I was studying. All of a sudden, the guy from the earlier part of the dream pulled up in my driveway. IRL, he has a very distinctive vehicle, but in the dream it was just an average car. Anyway, I was freaking out because even though I knew he was coming, I was unprepared. He was coming to tutor me in math. In the dream, my bathtub hadn't been cleaned out and I was trying to clean it quickly before he came to the door. Any idea what this means?
lainey68
Gold Member

Re: Math Tutor

Post by lainey68 »

Bump
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Math Tutor

Post by Carterman »

lainey68 wrote:I had a dream; actually, I think it was two related dreams. Anyway, I was outside of a building at night. There were a lot of people standing outside, talking. I heard the voice of an acquaintance--he was talking to one of his female friends. There was something going on in his life that he was asking her for advice or prayer or something. I continued walking.

I ended up at home. I was sitting at my dining room table with my daughter and maybe my dad, I don't remember that detail. But it was still night, the lights were out. I had some books in front of me and I was studying. All of a sudden, the guy from the earlier part of the dream pulled up in my driveway. IRL, he has a very distinctive vehicle, but in the dream it was just an average car. Anyway, I was freaking out because even though I knew he was coming, I was unprepared. He was coming to tutor me in math. In the dream, my bathtub hadn't been cleaned out and I was trying to clean it quickly before he came to the door. Any idea what this means?
could be about getting rid of negative things like residue. tub cleaning might be about cleaning up problem area with emotions after being drained or gotten rid of.
The guy at the start of the dreams was aspect of u looking for help. look up name meaning and inspect your opinion of him for more detail.
math tutor helps u to figure things out. God wants to help u figure things out. u need to clean up negative emotions. or he is sending help to aid u with emotional problem in the future (front door)
hope it helps