Restaurant In The Apartment

Archived Dreams from 2016
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Restaurant In The Apartment

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello Everyone,

It seemed like me, my husband, and kids were on vaction in a different state. We decided to go to dinner. Someone led us to this apartment building. We go into the building and there were several apartment doors with gold numbers on them (didn't see the numbers). The person who led us either knocked on one door or rang the bell and a friendly woman answered. She tells us to come in.

We walk inside and to my surprise it's a restaurant. I was thinking - Wow, this is different! The woman told us we have to eat quickly because they will be closing soon. As she led us to our seats, I hugged her. I appreciated her being so helpful to us. She seemed to be the sister of the guy who led us. My family and I sat down in these big comfy reddish leather seats and talked... EOD

Your thoughts are appreciated. :)

Ispeaktheword
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Restaurant In The Apartment

Post by bella »

Hello,
I suspect this could be about being led to someone who's going to spiritually feed you.
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi Bella,

Interesting... Thank you for responding to my dream.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

ispeaktheword wrote:Hello Everyone,

It seemed like me, my husband, and kids were on vaction in a different state. We decided to go to dinner. Someone led us to this apartment building. We go into the building and there were several apartment doors with gold numbers on them (didn't see the numbers). The person who led us either knocked on one door or rang the bell and a friendly woman answered. She tells us to come in.

We walk inside and to my surprise it's a restaurant. I was thinking - Wow, this is different! The woman told us we have to eat quickly because they will be closing soon. As she led us to our seats, I hugged her. I appreciated her being so helpful to us. She seemed to be the sister of the guy who led us. My family and I sat down in these big comfy reddish leather seats and talked... EOD

Your thoughts are appreciated. :)

Ispeaktheword
doors are opportunities given by God (gold numbers)
doorbell and knocking mean looking for that opportunity
you find it (door is opened)
te word restaurant means "to restore"
restaurant closing soon means time is of essence or timing is important? just in time?
husband = God with you
sitting at table is about communion or communication together
Draem may be about entering feast of tabernacle or important communication with God and family of God. any problem that needs to be dealt with in your family or with people that needs to be restored? red chairs can mean wisdom. leather could mean you'll need to not be too sensitive or thin skinned while communicating. it's probably about personal relationships b/c it's in an apartment (dealing with others around u)
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi Carterman,

Good stuff to ponder on. Thank you for taking the time to respond to my dream.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

your welcome. thnx for giving follow up and saying thank you.