Office at church

Archived Dreams from 2016
Victorious
Gold Member

Office at church

Post by Victorious »

I dreamed I was at church about to enter the hallway where all the offices are located. I knew I had an office there. I was greeted at the hall doorway by some women including my daughter's second grade teacher. She was a great teacher and really understood my daughter and I have a ton of respect for her. I went through the doors carrying some papers, and met a pastor friend of mine from my previous church. He was my older kids youth pastor and also a discipleship pastor and again, he's someone I have a ton of respect for. We walked down the hall together, passing my office on the left, talking about my prodigal son. It was VERY significant to me while I was dreaming that I wasn't crying while talking about him. We turned the corner to the right.

Next scene I was at an airport with the students from my class where I work. We had just returned from Washington DC and everyone was waiting for their rides home. It was like I was sitting on my bed in my bedroom watching and directing them at the airport. I was especially concerned about the legally blind girl, Laura, not getting lost. I was also concerned about a boy named Vincent having a ride home.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Office at church

Post by bjcollin »

Pastors offices are not always at church, most of they time they are in normal everyday life and the people we affect locally to us, i.e. those whom we serve and have an effect on in their lives. Just some thoughts... Hope this helps you some on the dream.
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Office at church

Post by Carterman »

Victorious wrote:I dreamed I was at church about to enter the hallway where all the offices are located. I knew I had an office there. I was greeted at the hall doorway by some women including my daughter's second grade teacher. She was a great teacher and really understood my daughter and I have a ton of respect for her. I went through the doors carrying some papers, and met a pastor friend of mine from my previous church. He was my older kids youth pastor and also a discipleship pastor and again, he's someone I have a ton of respect for. We walked down the hall together, passing my office on the left, talking about my prodigal son. It was VERY significant to me while I was dreaming that I wasn't crying while talking about him. We turned the corner to the right.

Next scene I was at an airport with the students from my class where I work. We had just returned from Washington DC and everyone was waiting for their rides home. It was like I was sitting on my bed in my bedroom watching and directing them at the airport. I was especially concerned about the legally blind girl, Laura, not getting lost. I was also concerned about a boy named Vincent having a ride home.
i've been taught to look at dreams internally first. if that doesnt apply only then to look external for interpretation. My teacher says this way youre always practicing the theory to remove the stick from own eye first.
hallway indicates time of transition or change
office can mean some sort of work for God going on in your spirit (church) but could mean theres a work for you to do for God.
prodigal son can be about your own mindset
papers can mean messages or maybe agreement or agreeing to do something
office to left can mean your calling