Message, construction, plan, God

Archived Dreams from 2016
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Message, construction, plan, God

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi, may all be blessed.
Had this in one night dream but expanded over time. It started in my chair in the living room where I fell asleep, then woke up and sleep again then went to bed. I am a prisoner to my constant back pain. Anyway, it started with me in a conference with a group then several other events happen to where I was now trying to set up and prepare cabins for people to live in. There is more detail but something fights me to fog my mind. I remember saying to the workers needed more plans and now I am in a nice country homeworking on ythen in a white notebook. The Lord is blessing it. My kids are there including granddaughter.
In comes workers and they are worried. They have a paper with stuff written out on it. I say let's submit it to the Lord. I put it on the corner of the desk as the light is coming in like a sunrise but it is more than that it's a glory rise, we are blinded I grab my notebook of plans and put it there to be blessed too. The light shines on us all then touches our papers as flashes in a blaze of glory. What joy. I wake up and stumble to bed.
In the flash great joy. Now in a fellowship hall. All are happy and we are just now cleaning. I am getting ready to leave. I see grand baby, then I see another one. It appears in this dream I have gone to a new location to be though one or two current church members are there. My daughter is here. Seems to be trouble on the outside. At the end the Lord seem to say something to me about a plan.
Thanks for reading
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry