In Airport

Archived Dreams from 2016
jdarby2007
Gold Member

In Airport

Post by jdarby2007 »

Greetings Everyone:

I dreamed that I was at an airport (not sure which airport), but the restaurants were underground, and I was with my former boss, her husband and former co-worker, and I was in line to pay for my food and when I arrived at the cash register, there was a muslim man working as the cashier (not sure how I knew he was muslim), and he told me, that HE HAS TO DO IT FOR ALL PEOPLE, and I told him, please don't speak for me because I believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God, and I went to the table where my former boss, her husband and my former co-worker were sitting to eat my food.

Any thoughts or interpretation would be great!

God bless!

jdarby2007
bella
Diamond Member

Re: In Airport

Post by bella »

Hello,

The only thing that's come to mind is that this could be about the underground church.

I don't understand the part where the person says he has to do it for all people.

Bless you
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Question: Did Jesus Christ of Nazareth sacrifice himself for ALL people or just for those who believe?
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Hello bjcollin:

The answer to your questions is Jesus Christ sacrifice himself for ALL people, but it's up to ALL people to believe he did! John 3:16, for God so loved the WORLD, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should NOT perish, but have everlasting life!

Jesus died for the muslims, but they don't believe that Jesus is the Son of God!

Why do you ask?

Thank you for your response, I still don't quite understand.

God bless!
jdarby2007