campers

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

campers

Post by spiritledd »

woman was driving on side walk pulling a camper ...she was going fast and i was telling her to stop it ...then a man driving and we were in traffic and i saw everyone had campers and was driving too fast and not watching for other vehicles ...sensed the "all about me" attitude, no respect for others ...pointlessly going too fast and just having to hit breaks again over and over ...like they were not learning
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: campers

Post by bjcollin »

when you say campers, do you mean those camper shells that you see on the backs of older pickups? Or do you mean towed campers? When I pictured the dream, I had the first image in my brain for some reason. At any rate, a camper is a term used for a person who usually sits in one spot and waits for opportunity to come to them, but in your dream just the opposite is occurring and these campers are being reckless it seems. As far is imagery goes... they carry their own resting place with them and it is only big enough for themselves to stay in, thus the self absorption. Pain threshold has to get higher and loss of self has to occur before campers learn their lesson. Hope these thoughts help some.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: campers

Post by spiritledd »

it was the kind you tow behind vehicle ...good stuff fer sure ...thanks bjcollin :)