dream by anonymous user

Archived Dreams from 2016
bjcollin
Site Owner

dream by anonymous user

Post by bjcollin »

This is a dream emailed into the admins by a person who wishes to remain anonymous due to the sensitivity of the dream... Please pray and provide anything that the Lord speaks to you on the dream. Thank you. BJC

> I had a dream about my brother and it was horribly awful, and felt so real! Everything in the dream was so vibrant. I woke up saddened to tears and very disturbed.
>
> In the dream I was going through his phone and there was all kinds of sexually detestable things on there and in the dream I remember feeling disgusted I remember it just being totally disgusting. Then I'm looking at his pictures and then I see male parts dismembered and then I see a dead body and then I see pictures of my brothers head in a bag with water in it, and different parts of his body and realize that these photos are of him... I'm horrified but it's like I'm just unfazed in the dream if that makes sense. It was weird because in the dream his eyes were moving around in the bag of water like he was still alive... I don't get it!!! It was flashes of different images of body parts and several of his head in different positions in the bag. It was an awful dream. Please help me interpret this dream!
>
> Thank you for your time,
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: dream by anonymous user

Post by keilani »

Shalom! The scripture that came to mind is Rom 6:23 "the wages of sin is death". The root word for death is thnesko and can refer metaphorically to one being spiritually dead which would make sense since although in the dream, your brother looked like he should be dead, he was still very much alive (the moving eyes). I love when God shows us things about our family members because it means He also wants to give us the wisdom and the grace to stand in agreement with Him so that He can move in their lives.

Gal 6:1 says if we see a brother or sister caught in sin, we can restore them. That word restore is interesting and it doesn't mean we go and try to fix them ourselves. What we can do is stand before God on their behalf and agree with His Word for their lives. We can pray that they be saved and come to a knowledge of the Truth. That word saved is sozo and means to be made whole; sin would do the opposite and cause us to look dismembered (ie. not whole) as you saw in your dream. We can pray His Kingdom Come and His Will be done in their lives. We can also listen for any instruction He may give us regarding that person and then act in obedience.

I like that you were unfazed because that just affirms that He has a plan for your brother's life and He is just looking for someone to agree with Him for that plan to come to pass. It's kinda like what Abraham did for Lot and his family when he interceded for them after God showed him that He was going to judge Sodom and Gomorrah.

Fear naught and ask Him for the wisdom and strategy. He's already started with giving you the dream so you can go forward in joy knowing that no matter what, He's got things in control!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: dream by anonymous user

Post by keilani »

Shalom! The scripture that came to mind is Rom 6:23 "the wages of sin is death". The root word for death is thnesko and can refer metaphorically to one being spiritually dead which would make sense since although in the dream, your brother looked like he should be dead, he was still very much alive (the moving eyes). I love when God shows us things about our family members because it means He also wants to give us the wisdom and the grace to stand in agreement with Him so that He can move in their lives.

Gal 6:1 says if we see a brother or sister caught in sin, we can restore them. That word restore is interesting and it doesn't mean we go and try to fix them ourselves. What we can do is stand before God on their behalf and agree with His Word for their lives. We can pray that they be saved and come to a knowledge of the Truth. That word saved is sozo and means to be made whole; sin would do the opposite and cause us to look dismembered (ie. not whole) as you saw in your dream. We can pray His Kingdom Come and His Will be done in their lives. We can also listen for any instruction He may give us regarding that person and then act in obedience.

I like that you were unfazed because that just affirms that He has a plan for your brother's life and He is looking for someone to agree with Him so He can bring that plan to pass. It's kinda like what Abraham did for Lot and his family when he interceded for them after God showed Abraham that He was going to judge Sodom and Gomorrah.

Fear naught and ask Him for the wisdom and strategy. He's already started by giving you the dream so you can go forward in joy knowing that He has a plan and that it is working even if natural evidence would say otherwise.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.