Storm and me.

Archived Dreams from 2016
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Storm and me.

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all. Hope each are well in the Lord Jesus.
Had me a dream. A massive dream. I was in a city mine I think. Was taking folks around to places dropping them off, it was kids and they would run different directions to go home. It was a nice beautiful day, lots of color. We got to this one place and I met friends and we talked. As we talked the sky got cloudy. So I soon moved on and came into a house. Now the dream went from colorful to dark and foreboding gray.
I was in a house a nice one by the looks of it. I was slightly higher than the city and had a panoramic view. Mountains were to my left and I saw this massive swirling storm that was so huge that being scared is not a word for it how about horrified. It was alive. It had a massive light show going on inside. The clouds were moving in huge ways and the storm has not cross the mountain range yet. Funny, I was not afraid but I was awe struck at the beauty of it. It really was beautifully sitting there.
But then it moved. Yes it came across the mountains and hit the city and there was no mercy. It hit everywhere but where I was standing looking out these big bay windows. Lightening, wind, but the most wicked tornados, but not just any kind, these were massive black holes moereving in like cork screws tearing up everything. But in the dream I notice something, a lot of high power, power lines and towers. These were spread in a line and other places in the city. The storm went after each one to take it out.

someone behind me, maybe my kid said our old house or something like that and the storm was taking out that area big time. But I was in my house safe and sound. The clouds lighten up and there was more colr now but the storm had not weakened it was ripping everything apart.
Then slowly as I watched the dream faded out and I woke up asking the Lord to understand.

Thanks for reading
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry