Someone trying to steal my medals and Walt Disney

Archived Dreams from 2016
rktheda
Diamond Member

Someone trying to steal my medals and Walt Disney

Post by rktheda »

This morning I dreamt I was in a white bathroom at the sink washing my hands. I had a gold medal around my neck and a gold medal pin that I dropped on the floor. The gold medal was suspended on a necklace that was gold, red, and blue. The pin was the same color scheme. As I went to pick it up a man came up (in a threatening manner) and picked up the pin on the floor. I took it back from him and he asked to see the medal from around my neck. He tried to take it several times but each time I rebuffed him. The last time he tried I noticed he had black strings hanging off of him. I walked out of the bathroom and waiting outside was Walt Disney dressed in a gray suit. At first he did not look happy but when he saw me he said "Hurry up you are going to be late for your awards ceremony". I started to walk behind him and woke up.

Blessings and peace in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Someone trying to steal my medals and Walt Disney

Post by keilani »

Shalom brother, hope this finds you and the ohana well!

Man with strings--someone being used by the enemy to instill fear by appearing to try and take what is rightfully yours.

Disney--reminds me of a story I heard in my types of business ownership class. Pulling this from memory since I couldn't find my notes so forgive me if I miss details. The professor for that class is a lawyer and I believe she was talking about the benefits of DBA's. I recall her sharing that when Disney had tried to buy a piece of land, when people found out who was buying it, they bought it out. It didn't stop him, he still fulfilled the dreams in his heart but he did learn the importance of treading wisely when making a large move. It seems to me to be encouraging in that no matter what you face, you will fulfill His Will.

Asking Father to give you the wisdom and understanding you need. And Thanking The Father for the angelic Hosts who go before you to destroy any plot, deception and interference from the enemy so that your destiny in Him will not be hindered!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Greetings my sister! That word is so heavy I can barely lift it! :D I did some research on Disney and he said " No dream is too big". have surgery to remove tumors in my neck in two weeks. After I recover we start the redemption road. Praise God!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Fear naught brother. Rest in Him. You WILL fulfill every single thing He created you to do, healthy, whole and with joy!

Standing with you all always <3.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.