Driving from the backseat

Archived Dreams from 2016
dreamer73
Bronze Member

Driving from the backseat

Post by dreamer73 »

Hello everyone!

I had a dream that I was driving from the backseat of a car. My husband was in the backseat with me, and there were some local pastors (husband & wife) in the front. We've never been to their church/ministry, but I have heard the wife minister at a Women's Conference before.

We ended up at their house in the kitchen. The wife was cooking and fixing some food. It appeared to be some sort of ground meat and vegetable mixed together. However, it didn't look right, and I had a feeling that something was wrong with it.

That's all I remember. Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & God Bless!
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Driving from the backseat

Post by keilani »

Just a thought: could it possibly be that some of the things you've heard the wife teach didn't sit right with you?

I think it's wonderful that we have access to so many great teachers but it also comes with the responsibility of taking everything we are learning before Him so that He can instruct us in Truth. I bring everything I hear before Him and talk with Him about it, no matter who I'm listening to or how much I love them. We are all learning and growing and there are things I know now that when I was younger, I only partially understood. Thanking Him for giving you wisdom and understanding.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
dreamer73
Bronze Member

Post by dreamer73 »

Amen! Thank you for your reply. You are right about us taking everything to the Father.

I did think about that considering the Word is referred to as meat. I just wasn't quite sure of the meaning of driving from the backseat.

Thank you again for your insight.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Backseat could have many meanings dependent on what He said to you about your dream.

Being in the backseat could mean that you have a different perspective on things that happened in the past.

Being in the backseat also indicates that someone else is in charge of where you're headed (ie. your destination in life).

It's good if you have been directed by The Father for a season to join with someone; however, you should always be listening for His change of direction. And we should always love, forgive and pray for others so that His Will can be done in their lives.

I've learned that the few times that I went against the peace in my heart and allowed my decision to be swayed by someone else simply because they were a person of authority in my life, it cost me financially. Hindsight (ie. backseat passenger) is 20/20.
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
dreamer73
Bronze Member

Post by dreamer73 »

Thank you so much! This definitely helps and brings a little more clarity.

God bless!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

:D
***More To Come***