hyperbole

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

hyperbole

Post by spiritledd »

saw Asker (worship leader) hang orange bow on line/wire/lights above on ceiling ...hiding it from kids at Lewiston community center ...then i was getting into purple truck engine compartment that was a trunk to steal the bow that turned into a large bag of Cheetos (crunchy not puffed) ...it was 2 clear bags (doubled up) took a few, then twisted bags and used wire tie to seal it up again ...then i thought i had maybe not sealed properly, and got back in, and re-did it, to cover my sin of stealing ..saw Dennis old singer who said he was only there to give me a present ...he was mad at me he did not look like him ...it was as if he was combination of a gal who sang in another band i was in ...heard... “2 fishing” and “hyperbole” upon waking
ValleyAnt

Re: hyperbole

Post by ValleyAnt »

Hi, have you gotten an interpretation on this yet?

Reading this, I was reminded that not all dreams are from God. Do you have a sense that this was from God? Is there some sin in your life that you are trying to hide from others? I hope that helps.
"The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a delightful inheritance" (Ps. 16:6).