Night Vision of Fallen Angels

Archived Dreams from 2016
ValleyAnt

Night Vision of Fallen Angels

Post by ValleyAnt »

Hello. I have dreams basically every night and want to share the ones I believe were from God but that haven't yet been interpreted. I will be posting several dreams and visions I've had that have not yet received full or proper interpretations. I'm pasting this one from an email I sent someone because it's long. My older brother, Plato, is prophetic and told me to write down this night vision when I had it in 2001). Here it is:

I and Plato (older brother) were in a summery and sunny field with five Christian women. We were all in a joyous mood mood and were getting ready to have a picnic under a very large spreading tree which appeared to be oak. As we began to set down the picnic quilt to sit on and the baskets of food, three fallen princes (angels) came to us 'in swift flight' (rapid flight) from above to our right. They zipped among us, killing the five women, then conferred briefly together, then two flew off upwards to our left and the remaining one took Plato and I captive (without force). All this happened in no more than three seconds. We turned to our right and high black gates appeared before us. The prince stood to my left and Plato to my right. He spoke or something and the gates swung open, and we entered; then they closed behind us.

Description of prince's territory:
Before us was a sort of alternate side of this earth. We were in the same place but now on the spirit plane. Here, the sky was purple and the clouds were black. Everything was dead and brown. This territory didn't go far to the right but stretched for miles and miles to the left. Demons of grotesque humanoid, animal and flying shapes were all around us, dragging or walking or lumbering or flying lazily along. There was a white mansion before us, and on the lawn in front of the mansion to our left sat a man who was chained to the lawn by his left hand. He looked forlorn, totally bereft of hope, and didn't even look to call for help. There was a dozen mud-brown demon dogs in front of the mansion.

Description of the prince:
The three princes all looked alike and were of the same level of authority (but had different areas of jurisdiction or territories). Each wore mostly black, then a certain color (one had crimson, one purple, and one royal blue or jade green), then a very little bit of white. The prince who took us captive wore black and crimson with bits of white. He was dressed just like a gothic century Spanish prince, and the collar of his cloak came up high like the one that Count Dracula is known to wear. He looked like he was both old and young (like he was fifty years old but ageless) and looked human but as if he had existed as a different race many, many years ago (a race of people no longer in existence). His hair was black and long and straight, and his skin was pale olive green (like olive oil). He was about 6'6" tall; his nose wasn't particularly large or unique, but it stood out for some reason. From him emanated a great among of nobility and dignity (he actually appeared kind and polite because he was so dignified), and even more than that, authority emanated from him, though he was cloaking his identity and authority from us (so we wouldn't know who he was), so that I was amazed as I'd never felt that amount of authority from the good or bad side before.

The ending of the vision:
The prince let us take in the sight, then told us to sit on the lawn on the right side and wait for him and not move. He then went and whispered to his dozen dogs that they were to kill the man chained to the lawn on the left but not to harm us as we were supposed to be "saved for something important". (We weren't meant to hear this, but it was a vision showing what was not revealed.) He then went up the steps and into his mansion. The dogs attacked and devoured the man so quickly that his upper skeleton was still quivering in shock when they moved on to his legs. In fear, we abandoned all commands and ran into the mansion, seeking the prince. At this, the demons began to chase after us, apparently rebelling against the prince's commands. We locked the doors downstairs, then ran upstairs where we found the prince in his office on the phone with another prince to whom he talked as if they were equals (which is why I didn't think it was satan though he was cloaking his identity from Plato and I). When we told him what was going on, he politely excused himself on the phone, hung up, met us in the hallway, and led us to the back of the house. Plato chose to stay in his house, but he took my left hand and we both flew out the window and up towards the sky.

Above the mountains, we encountered an invisible shield that we were not able to breach or pass, so we flew back down around the house towards his high black gates. It was as we were in flying together and holding hands that I perceived that I had known him since childhood and that he had been 'my friend' since that time. In front of the gates, he let go of my hand and floated back a bit, wanting me to try to open the gates. (At this time and by this time, the demons from other parts of the realm had gotten wind of the rebellion and were converging on his mansion and attacking it. I was surprised that he didn't just wave his hand without even looking back at the house and destroy all of them (as I knew that he could) for rebelling against him.) I looked at him and said, "Only you can open the gates." When I sad that, he then floated up in front of the gates, opened his arms to his sides, closed his hands, and the gates disappeared (the gates had swung open the first time; they disappeared this time). Now on my right side, he took my right hand, and we both floated out of his realm or territory. I then heard the gates reappear behind us (sort of like a Star Trek sound maybe like when someone teleports or when a 'stargate' opens and closes). It was while we were holding hands in front of the gate that I perceived or realized that he had taken me to be his bride. I was repulsed at this thought since I'm male. Then I saw that he had now taken on a different form. He was now a youth, younger than me, looking a little Middle Eastern, and had on shorts and a sort of vest without a T-shirt, not exactly dressed for the weather.

The end:
Where we had entered his territory from a summery field, we were now in a snowy neighborhood. (I wondered if it is a territory that in the real world maybe stretches from south Florida to upstate New York, because I've been to both places in early January '08 and south Florida was hot and sunny while Syracyse, NY (which was where I met the other three princes at the Catholic church talking about their territory and my territory) was cold and snowy). We played around and flew among the snow-covered trees, laughing. He wasn't dressed for the season. We then saw three women pushing two babies in strollers (five people) on a sidewalk in the neighborhood in the snow. I told the prince/young man that we should go there and wow them by showing we could fly. We went there, and I told the women I could fly. They were so preoccupied with the babies that they didn't see that I was flying already. When they finally said I had 'strings attached', I told them I would prove there were no strings by doing a handstand in midair. When I did this, then they realized that I was indeed flying and were wowed. In all this, none of them saw the prince/young man standing there to my right. They only saw me. The vision ended there.
"The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a delightful inheritance" (Ps. 16:6).