Sent to a new job

Archived Dreams from 2017
bella
Diamond Member

Sent to a new job

Post by bella »

This is not the whole dream. But I dreamt I was sent to work for the Water Commission. Would love to hear what people think that means. I think it's symbolic because we don't have a Water Commission any longer in my state.

I wasn't given any training. Just given a desk and computer and a file to work on. I opened it and was surprised that there were inappropriate photos as I flipped through the pages of the file. The file was a review of someone who may (i guess depending on my advice) be sacked for viewing inappropriate material on the work computer.

I was surprised that there was no warning on the file of graphic images. So I flicked back to the front document which was an excel spreadsheet of information and then saw a strange warning tab stuck to the side, which warned of the images. I recall turning to look at the guy who had prepared this file for me to go through. He was an older man. The office had a vibe of being casual and a bit disorganised but overall I knew they were doing a good job.

There was a girl there from my current office named Hayley.
jgillgarrett

Re: Sent to a new job

Post by jgillgarrett »

Hello Bella,

I sense you moving into a position in God much like that of a Deborah of the Old Testament who judged Israel and brought peace to Israel for the next 40 years! I don't know that this will be a literal position or another job but if it is you will have the wisdom to deal with some of the hidden things and you will have the courage that it will take to stand up and render the correct judgment call!

I remember when Jesus had healed someone on the Sabbath and the religious crowd became indignant with him and he said this:

23If a boy can be circumcised on the Sabbath so that the Law of Moses will not be broken, why are you angry with Me for making the whole man well on the Sabbath? 24Stop judging by outward appearances, and start judging justly.” 25Then some of the people of Jerusalem began to say, “Isn’t this the man they are trying to kill?

In other words, if we judge by the natural appearance of things we might miss the kind of judgment that God is speaking of.....anyway you are going to get the chance to judge something whether it is on the job or something in life remains to be seen...but the Lord is going to give you that wisdom that is needed when you are faced with this judgment call!

Blessings,

Julia
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thanks Julia. That is wonderful. I really appreciate you responding to my dream.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I am listening to Doug Addison and he said that it's a time where words or dreams you had 9 months ago are starting to come to fruition now. So I came back to look at dreams I had 9 months ago.

This dream is the main one I had. I'd forgotten about it. This week I started in another position in my office (been in it before) where I get files and give advice. It's high level work. "A big job" if you will. And I'm required to make constant judgement calls.

So Julia, you were spot on in your interpretation. :-)