Heard singing...

Archived Dreams from 2017
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Heard singing...

Post by eyes.enlightened »

I was sleeping and I heard singing. This is what I remember hearing, "Freedom, freedom in the mountains. Freedom, freedom in the mountains. Freedom, freedom in the air".

I do not know what I was thinking about before falling asleep. I have been pondering on the meaning but nothing has come to me yet, so if you have an interpretation, let me know what you think?

Shalom & Love +
RevK
Diamond Member

Re: Heard singing...

Post by RevK »

Job35:10 'But none saith, Where is God my maker, who giveth songs in the night';
Psalm77:6'I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search'.
Isaiah 30:29 'Ye shall have a song, as in the night when a holy solemnity is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe to come into the mountain of the Lord, to the mighty One of Israel'.
I think what you have is a 'witnessing' in your spirit, that GOD is about to do something great in the earth.. We have to understand, that although our physical bodies sleep the spiritual doesn't, neither does it die. I believe it is in constant contact with GOD more then we realize, even while resting. Many times I have had a particular song that would play in my head for days on end, and I believe it was/is a form of soul worship, that is if it honors GOD.
Mountains: A kingdom, authority or rule - Psalm 30:7; Isaiah 2:2; Daniel 44, 45; Revelation 17:9-11
http://www.biblestudy.org/beginner/mean ... bible.html
Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
While I can't say for sure what your dream means, I believe it is speaking of restoration to those things that have weakened or died. Isaiah 43:19 'Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert'. Like I said this is my personal opinion, but I believe that GOD is going to Bless the true church, in a way that all the world will see, and desire what they have. Ephesians 5:27 'That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish'.
"Freedom, freedom in the mountains. Freedom, freedom in the mountains. Freedom, freedom in the air".
Perhaps this is a declaration GOD has given you to speak out for a season. For sure, this statement has no negative connotations. The devil doesn't want anyone free...
:) :) :) Blessings!! :) :) :)
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

W :roll: W, REV K,

So sorry, I didn't see your reply months ago, but somehow God led me to it today, and it blessed my heart!

Thank you a bunch!

SHALOM + LOVE +
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

This reminded me of Zephaniah 3:17 Yahweh, your God, is in the midst of you, a mighty one who will save. He will rejoice over you with joy. He will calm you in his love. He will rejoice over you with singing.
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

Hi eyes.enlightened :D
Perhaps you weren't supposed to have seen it until now. Everything is in GOD'S timing. Bless you heart! And may you experience even
more revelations from above. GOD is so good, that He would reveal HIS love to us mere mortals.. Shalom to you as well! :D