Archived Dreams from 2018
kingnme
Platinum Member

what meaneth this BEE??

Post by kingnme »

i just read a post on the meaning of bee and how it means

gossip

i just dreamt about a lady who was walking and ministering a word

i was following her and listening as she was speaking to WHO ever was listening to this word

suddenly i looked up and there was a bee way above (particularly) my head then it landed on my left shoulder

i panicked and tried to knock it off....it wuddnt it got off my shoulder it got the point

where i was sooo freaked out i stripped off my blouse i did everything i cud to make sure it wasnt on me anymore

but it wuddnt leave my presence

by then but i cuddnt trace where exactly the big bug went

...well during all that hulla-bulloo i stopped following my friend she happens to be an acquaintance of mine

after awhile i ran up behind her again to hear more of what was going on

i wud like to say I.R.L i had been speaking to her over the course of years that (based on sum strong symptoms) that GOD has gifted her with prophetic giftings years later this dream
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: what meaneth this BEE??

Post by male4christ »

I believe this dream is about you.

The negative representation of a bees is gossip or busybody
The positive representation of bees are orderly, diligent, cooperative, team worker or sweet in prayer

Left Shoulder- Is support, weakness, doubt or riches and honor

Why are you following a prophetic person? I got the sense that this is a positive dream as you support and get trained to follow prophetic people you will be blessed and anointed. Though you may feel weak or doubtful doing this will train your senses & it will lead you to sweet prayers, success, riches and honor.

Let me know what you think
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

THANK YOU MALE4CHRIST

such a myriad of things crossed my mind about the interp ...

over the course of years i have spoken with my friend encouraging her to understand that SHE is a prophet

she exudes the symptoms of one very strongly....

despite all of this she cuddnt grasp it

her thoughts on the matter ... was like ....whooo?? mee? a prophet?? phhht! NO way!!

THE FATHER called me over ten years ago....but it is still (of course its foundational)

the NEGATIVE side to my friend???

......................she does kinda ...gossip :oops: (that bee--thingy :| )

like i soooooo wish that i cud talk to her openly (she is older than me) but because of that i have so much apprehension .....

BUT if i were to say one thing about the interp... one thing she does have strongly she is VERY bold....

i try to be bold and i have come a lonnng way...but she got it topped!

i confess when i saw the BEE (suckerz huge!!!)

and then looked up the dictionary/dream meaning.....it seemed to fit HER!!! :P ....hence the gossip!!

so in essence let me tell you ....this is how i had put it together before i came to the forum:

...being that i have told her from time to time that i sense that she is a prophet

and that she needs to go before ABBA and to get that checked out by ABBA

i felt it cudda meant...."overseeing" the fruition (not teaching her or schooling her) of what i sensed about her...

as though ABBA is saying ......YES!! she will be walking in this calling.........

because in the dream i was walking and following her sum feet behind her ....as she was ministering a word to the people....

BUT your interp (thank you!) i will take YOURS because this MAY be the one i would like to pocket and receive as myself and take into a huge consideration ( there are no ADULTS in THE FATHER!!) we all have soo many levels to go on
lizzy
Bronze Member

Post by lizzy »

It seems like you were fighting off demonic attack on your strength possibly strength in what God called you to do (bees can sting but they are not deadly unless you are allergic to them). And that happens while you are following this woman and listening to her. What is her name?
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

her name is Diane....

i have a question what does this mean?

on your strength possibly strength in what God called you to do

thank you :D