Harshly Criticized

Archived Dreams from 2018
lynadvs
Silver Member

Harshly Criticized

Post by lynadvs »

It was close to time for class to begin. I saw an outline that could be useful for the class as it covered very impotant points of subject that would be tought. I decided to print out the outline for the teacher and class.
Then I remember waking the teacher from his sleep( the teacher happen to be a pastor from a church i used to go to) I did know that had I not awaked him that he would not have made it in time for class.
I remember him getting up and getting dressed. By the time he made it to class I let him know that I had printed an outline that could be helpful as he tought.
He looked at it. Instead of just saying that he didn't want to use the outline. He criticized it very harshly. Though I did not personaly create the outline I knew that his comments about the ouline was personally toward me. He went on and on with the criticisms in front of the class.
At some point there was something going on outside that I looked into....i don't recall what it was.
As my attention was drawn back in the classroom...there was a slight change of tone. The teacher looked at the outline again and saw a particular detail and realized that the outline could be useful.
Ephesians2

Re: Harshly Criticized

Post by Ephesians2 »

I do not have an interpretation but this dream reminds me a lot about me. :mrgreen:

Sometimes the things I look at very quickly and don't understand I may feel critical about. I have also walked in a "God" season that none of my friends understood, but I understood and have faith that it was God and got criticized for the decisions I made or did not made that may not have made sense to me.

Either way is there something becoming critical to you or towards you?
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

In your desire to be helpful, there will be times when people aren't appreciative and criticize your efforts. Don't allow that to offend you. Remain faithful in your ministry of helps and the Lord will vindicate you.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
lizzy
Bronze Member

Post by lizzy »

It also suggests that your former pastor was/is spiritually asleep. You are waking him up but he still can't see in the Spirit hence the criticism. So, in general people/leaders who are not in the Spirit won't understand what you are doing.
lynadvs
Silver Member

Post by lynadvs »

Thank you all! :)