Archives for 2007
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Answer

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

Dream this morning...

I heard the words, "Answer coming from the South."
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

Well I'm in the south but I don't have an answer :D .
South can refer to possibly a direction the Lord is sending towards you or your area. I kind of think like the Macedonia call for some reason. Hard to have an answer when you don't have a question :lol:

Anywayz hope that means something to you

Blessings
Eagle
Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up
to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we
may walk in His paths." Mic 4:2
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Blessings, eagle

Thank you for responding, I believe this dream is connected with the one I had called "preparation."

What is the Macedonia call?

I just looked in Smith's Bible Dctionary that states "The character of the Christians of Macedonia is set before us in Scripture in a very favorable light."

Love,
Pearls
Pearls

Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Found a scripture...

Abram Inherits Canaan

13 Then Abram went up from Egypt, he and his wife and all that he had, and Lot with him, to the South.

Genesis 13:1

"Promised Land"
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

Act 16:9 And a vision appeared to Paul in the night. A certain man of Macedonia stood, begging him, saying, Come over into Macedonia and help us!

Act 16:10 And after he saw the vision, we immediately tried to go into Macedonia, gathering that the Lord had called us in order to preach the gospel to them.

I guess what I mean by it is that perhaps there is a calling coming from you or that area and the answer is coming from the South, like their answer for them was coming from Paul.
to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Awesome, eagle!
:D
Thank you for clarifying that! Claiming...

Love,
Pearls
eagle wrote:Act 16:9 And a vision appeared to Paul in the night. A certain man of Macedonia stood, begging him, saying, Come over into Macedonia and help us!

Act 16:10 And after he saw the vision, we immediately tried to go into Macedonia, gathering that the Lord had called us in order to preach the gospel to them.

I guess what I mean by it is that perhaps there is a calling coming from you or that area and the answer is coming from the South, like their answer for them was coming from Paul.
Pearls

FaithStillWorks
Bronze Member

Re: Answer

Post by FaithStillWorks »

Pearls of Wisdom wrote:Dream this morning...

I hope I'm not in left field but I immediately thought of the game show Jeopardy and how the answer is given before the question is revealed.

Of course if this doesn't bear witness - file 13.

FSW
I will bless the Lord at all times!
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Blessings, FaithStillWorks

Awesome, observation!

"The answer is given before the question is revealed."
FaithStillWorks wrote:
Pearls of Wisdom wrote:Dream this morning...

I hope I'm not in left field but I immediately thought of the game show Jeopardy and how the answer is given before the question is revealed.

Of course if this doesn't bear witness - file 13.

FSW
Pearls

eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

Pearls I read this today. It reminded me of your dream

WHAT THE LORD IS SAYING TODAY – September 29, 2007 – “Angels”
Ras Robinson
Sep 29 2007 08:52AM

September 29, 2007 (English y en Espanol-al final). Angels. Be watching for strangers. I will soon bring right before your eyes an angel sent by Me. At first, you will neither detect nor recognize this heavenly gift to you. This angel will bring My messages, provisions and breakthroughs. Some things you thought could never be will be unlocked to you. This stranger will end up being a blessing over and over again according to the way in which you receive and pursue. Be gracious and let your hospitality be made known. Bring in the stranger and give the warmth of My love. Great will be your reward. Angels.

Hebrews 13:2 "Don't forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it!"
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Oh, wow...

Thank you for sharing this word! I had an experience many years previous just before my daughter was conceived and believed I had a visitation by an angel at my doorstep...it happened then, it can happen again!

Be abundantly blessed, in Him.
Pearls
eagle wrote:Pearls I read this today. It reminded me of your dream

WHAT THE LORD IS SAYING TODAY – September 29, 2007 – “Angels”
Ras Robinson
Sep 29 2007 08:52AM

September 29, 2007 (English y en Espanol-al final). Angels. Be watching for strangers. I will soon bring right before your eyes an angel sent by Me. At first, you will neither detect nor recognize this heavenly gift to you. This angel will bring My messages, provisions and breakthroughs. Some things you thought could never be will be unlocked to you. This stranger will end up being a blessing over and over again according to the way in which you receive and pursue. Be gracious and let your hospitality be made known. Bring in the stranger and give the warmth of My love. Great will be your reward. Angels.

Hebrews 13:2 "Don't forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it!"
Pearls

Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Genesis 18: 1-4

Then the Lord appeared to him by the terebinth trees of Mamre, as he was sitting in the tnet door in the heat of the day. 2 So he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing by him; and when he saw the, he ran from the tent door to meet them, and bowed himself to the ground, 3 and said, "My Lord, if I have now found favor in Your sight, do not pass on by Your servant. 4 Please let a little water be brought, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree."
Pearls