some sort of queen or princess

Archives for 2007
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

some sort of queen or princess

Post by TamaraLynne »

This morning I fell asleep thinking of one of my younger kids who seems to have alot of anger lately.....and I dreamed of evil spirits that would always be trying to slowly creep into a room through the walls as the evil absorbed into everything....I was always trying to get my children out of the infected rooms. This evil even affected the food we ate(the spirits trying to spill it)....sometimes the food spilling on the beds making a mess. My husband was in the dream to....he was talking to others I did not know. Then it was like I was transported to a place in time where an egyptian(because of her clothes...she was wearing white with gold trim and the dress was short and her sandles were golden and came up high on her legs.....and her hair was long and dark but beautifly done up but still some hair hanging down....maybe not egyptian but from Rome?) like queen or princess was on horseback running her horse on a wide ledge or bridge or top of a hedge?.....not sure what it was but it was covered with flowers and leaves and grass....sorta reminds me of parade floats only bigger and it did not move.....she ran her horse to the edge and looked through a hedge....that was beautiful and grew in swirls and the beautiful sunshine was everywhere shining on everything....she looked at the sun wishing and pining for her freedom.....then some men in white saw her and she turned her horse around fleeing from them and when she got to the end she dissappeared into the ground her presence spreading......at one point in the dream I saw a photo of a kitchen from my childhood and lots of kids posing for the camera and I saw an arm of a little girl dressed in white....her arm was kinda blackish...like she was dead........but still alive. And then I dreamed of being in a new home and in the basement and it had windows....the neighbors next door were shooting at us.....and I gathered my kids together and shooed them upstairs away from the neighbors stinging bullets.....

during this dream I kept trying to start an exorcism to get rid of evil but everytime I started I had to save someone from being touched by the absorbing evil....so it was a battle where I guess if I think about it...fear made me not stand firm? because my efforts were to gather my children to safety.....

this dream was yucky.... :cry: And I'm not sure if the princess was the evil?......because she absorbed into the ground same as the evil did..... :cry: I keep thinking lately that I'm just a big screw-up concerning my walk.....I'm so busy and at a standstill lately with everything....
graphite412
Silver Member

Post by graphite412 »

Don't get discouraged, and lean not on your own understanding! One of the ways the enemy gets us is by getting us in a spiritual depression. Fight it and run after the Lord. Many times the enemy will use dreams to do extreme attacks that make us feel terrible, but James 1:2-3 says 2. My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers (various) temptations; 3. Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

then some men in white saw her and she turned her horse around fleeing from them and when she got to the end she dissappeared into the ground her presence spreading

About the dream, do you think that the men with white on were good are evil? Angelic or human? [/quote]
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

Don't know....they felt like guardians/workers(they were busy building something....like a white pillar thing up on a pedistal..........when they saw her it was as if they knew her and they had orders to capture her.....it was all men.....if anyone seemed like the bad person....it would have been her because she hid and absorbed.......I can still see them after they lost her ...the men... I could see looked dressed up like flambount military from Rome from long ago....but from afar they looked like they had white togas on.....robes. They also rode horses to chase her

When I wrote the dream down describing her...well I was confused...because in the dream...she felt like the bad one....oh how she wanted to be free....where the sun was on the other side of the hedge....it was a longing felt so strongly....to escape. And beauty was everywhere around her...including her....seems so confusing....

at first when I woke up I thought maybe she was a spirit of Jezebel because she was alone when she fell to her death and was trampled by horses and eaten by dogs....but when I wrote the dream i thought maybe I was wrong as I described what she wore and her feelings of wanting to be free....thought maybe it was a part of me that was of God......a part that wanted to do his will.....but ............ :? I guess I would like to be seen as beautiful in the eyes of God....but as far as this dream...well....since I fell asleep thinking of my childs anger...and evil crouching in....maybe this is a warning of the enemy.....
graphite412
Silver Member

Post by graphite412 »

2 thoughts for who the woman could be

Revelation 12

1. And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2. And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

or

Revelation 17
4. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5. And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.