Truck / Girl / Clothes / Policeman with glasses

Archives for 2008
Woahskigner
Silver Member

Truck / Girl / Clothes / Policeman with glasses

Post by Woahskigner »

In this dream I was in a truck with a friend of mine named Aaron. We were discussing a competition that we were sort of late for. We were supposed to meet up with a girl there that would be on our team. I felt as though she was a black girl.

I asked Aaron if she was a good racer, if she could hold her own weight.

I felt like the competition was a tricky obstacle course.

After some discussion I went to the back of the truck to look for clothes. I felt that the vehicle was a pickup with a large back area for storing things... I don't know if that is called the pickup or the trunk, but the place that is outisde of the seating area behind the truck... sorry ^_^.

As I was reaching for clothes a cop was coming close and I "just had this feeling... :?" that he was going to come over. He did.

The policeman was a "typical older" police officer. He wore semi-thick glasses. He asked where I was from. I told him Georgia (true) and I gave him my Identification and my Social Security Card.

The picture on my ID had me and Aaron on it and we were smoking cigarettes together like teenagers. He then looked at my Social Security card and said 303 isn't a Georgia number. He called it in to request a check for 303. 303 were the last digits of my Social Security Card.

I woke up.

I've had some suggestions already on what some of this could mean and most of it I feel is right, but there are some things that I'm looking for confirmation for.

Thanks guys,
-Adam
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Thinking possibly God is giving you Peace in the trial. He wants you to put on the whole armour of God and know the Authority that exists in Jesus.

Please disregard if no witness
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7