shopping cart and 4 women

Archives for 2007
Moriah
Platinum Member

shopping cart and 4 women

Post by Moriah »

I appreciate some help on this dream. Thanks and may God bless you!

I was walking in a hall of some kind of professional building on what appeared to be on the second floor possibly. I felt it was like a courthouse or something but not a building I was familiar with. The floor was industrial tile and very clean. I grabbed a shopping cart and I knew that I had to put three things into it(I don't remember what). I started walking and pushing the cart east. There was 2 women on my left side in the hall way. As I walked along the right side to go around, one of the women had her back to me and began walking backwards. She was delibertly pushing me to the wall but pretending she didn't notice me. I said," excuse me" but she ignored me. I could feel a haughty spirit coming off of her.

As I got all the way over, I realized my shopping cart went right at her. I had to try really hard not to hit her. I even said, "I'm sorry" She ignored me still and kept talking to the other lady. I looked down and the right front tire of the shopping cart was twisted. This women was heavy set with short blond hair(didn't kow her IRL).

I eventually got around(not sure how) and I came to an elevator. I was now pushing a stroller. I was wondering how I would get the three things to fit into it. Two ladies went into the elevator. One lady turned around and said, "O do you want in?" But, then she made no attempt to hold the door open so I had time to get in. Once again I knew it was deliberate. She pretended to care but made no attempt to help. I didn't hit the button in time and the door closed. I couldn't understand all of these people's attitudes.

I sat there for a moment in the dream pondering all that I had encountered and then peace came over me. I realized there was another elevator and I was meant to take it alone. I thought within myself, "I was meant to have this elevator alone and it wont be so bad after all." Then I got in a different elevator that was to the left of the one the two ladies went up. I pushed the stroller in, pushed an up button and woke up.
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

I'm going to bump just this time. I have had several dreams lately but was hoping to get a few things cleared up on this one. Someone told me that they felt this dream had to do with my actual job and not my church.

Here is what little I feel I know. Literally the women(spirit) is backing me against a wall. Yet, the two women were two seperate women in my dream maybe talking about two different situations.

I know that the shopping cart turned funny only after the women started backing me into the wall. So this speaks to me as something being twisted due to a situation. Maybe the cart going towards her is due to my feelings or reaction to the situation. Whoever this women represents doesn't care about me and thinks they rule in a sense. A feeling that they are better than me.

If it does have to do with my work, then I can't really trust the help from the other lady because she appears to help but she takes care of herself.

This is important to me to know whether its talking about work or church. If its work, then I think I know what the Lord is answering me. If its church, then its a warning of some sorts. I feel now it may be work but I sure- need a confirmation. But then if its work, would the stroller also represent the fact that I work with toddlers? What would the 3 things be? This could go either way! Any insights? Thanks
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

Well, if anyone was wondering and following this dream, the Lord answered me last night. This dream is one part church related and one part work related. This is why I was unsure of which. It indeed was two different situations. I am aware at what spirits are at work where and this gives me the ability to war spiritually.

I guess I am amazed anymore how anyone thinks they can get away with things because the Lord always exposes the truth one way or another. He will even expose it to ourselves if we are truely seeking to be refined!

All praise to Jesus!