Dream about a large house in a small town

Archives for 2007
Sharon G.

Dream about a large house in a small town

Post by Sharon G. »

I had the following dream early this morning:I dreamed I was in a small town and staying in a really large house with several rooms.A big older house with more than one floor.There were both men and women in this large house.We each had seperate quarters.I think I shared a room with 4 other women.I began to look around both the town and the house.There was much activity going on both places.Just like in life,Then I sensed a change.An excitement in the air.Several country music singers were to come to town.A free concert was to be had.In reality I do not like country music. But it seemed everyone else was going.So I thought I would go and endure it.ROTFLOLI then noticed I was dressed inappropriately.I was wearing a dress and heels.I am more more of a jeans and t-shirt gal.I was wearing a white dredd that very much resembled my 9th grade home-made graduation dress(white with purple flowers)and black heels.I wanted to get back to my room and change.I got back to the house and could not locate my room.There were many people but all too busy with their own preparations to help me.I also noticed people pairing up,forming cliques,etc.Both in the house and out in the town.My goal was to change clothes.I kept searching through this huge house.Looking for one of my roommates.I walked through this one door into a large room.Off to the left was another doorway.A young gal(Jessica from Big Brother 8)walked through.She was dressed head to toe in turquoise colored clothes.Pale torquoise.I said"there's one of my roommates!"She laughed and said"yes!I am!"I said"I cannot find our room."She said that happened to her alot there.She then pointed me towards a group that could help me find my room so I could change as she did'nt have time.I noticed a white clock on the wall to my right said 8:15.I told this small group of my need.They"put me on hold"so to speak.This group then got larger and I got lost in the crowd.Still unable to get to my room to change.Then actor,country singer John Scneider showed up on the scene.An unknown person(?)asked him to help me.He graciously said yes.He was wearing what reminds me of a striped referee shirt(black and white).He took me by the hand and his hand was so warm.I felt such pure love emanating from him,We took off up some old wooden stairs.He helped me all the way.We then reached what looked like drop-down set of stairs like you'd see for getting up into an attic.I was still in heels and the stairs were littered with things.Papers and books I think.I almost reached all the way to the platform on top but had to kick some stuff out of my way.With John's help I finally reached the top and lay there for a moment. I then woke up at 2 AM from this dream.Any thoughts on this one saints?
Blessings from Oregon~Sharon

In the depth of winter I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
~Albert Camus~
www.sharingsharon.blogspot.com
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

My immediate thought is a big church. So much activity for events. So little time for individual needs. Finally only Jesus can help you find your way to the attic.(Place of prayer or quiet place away from activity.) He is also the one who can dress you appropriately.