Aunt Janet and Susan Riddle

Archives for 2008
Jen
Diamond Member

Aunt Janet and Susan Riddle

Post by Jen »

I would like some insight..I have some direction.. but want to see..

I was in the car with my family and Susan was with us. We had been just at Lakeland Florida...She was dressed in really nice navy blue capri's and a white and yellow sweater set. So pretty with her blond hair all done nice..and her southern accent.

Then we stopped in Washington DC.. the Lakeland Revival was there also. I saw my aunt Janet. She was dressed in this really expensive black dress.. really pretty with silver jewelry. I hugged her and hugged her and was crying b/c I hadn't seen her in so long. I asked her "how did you know where I was to find me in this big city" She said "well you told me which direction you would be at the convention center and I came to meet you there". I then saw this map with like coordinates of where we were going to be sitting.
I was worried b/c I didn't want to ignore Susan, but I was so happy to see my aunt Janet who I hadn't seen in so long.

Then we were all at my grandma's old house.. I was showing Susan all around my family.
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

Just some thoughts:

Possibly you are part of spreading the revival fires from one camp to another...

Blessings,
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

interesting thought line Pearls!
thank-you!! I think that falls into play quite well..

I am also thinking that the aunt Janet symbol could mean like the temptation to seek after worldly things.. like money, clothes, social position etc..
and God was warning me to keep myself in check.. and not forget the Holy Spirit (Susan Riddle)
and He would use me as a revivalist..
Jen
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Jen, just wondering if Susan could also be something like a passion of yours or something you hold dear to your heart that maybe your going to be called away from for a season to re-connect with something that has escaped your attention...Maybe during this time you will have second thoughts about not spending adequate time with this passion or love...but in the end realize that you not only will be brought back to that but will also be able to share it with with the other things that you felt disconnected from...??

I don't know what that would be..but maybe the HolySpirit will show you...and I could be wrong..but its something I felt led to post..
Love you much.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

that is also interesting point.. I never had that dawn on me..
but I will pray about it.. because it strikes me as such.

in the dream I was very worried about not forgetting Susan.. which I know was the Holy Spirit.. and the giftings that God has given me..
and I was in tears to see my aunt Janet. and hugging her.. but I wouldn't let Susan out of my site.

IRL.. I haven't seen A. Janet in 5 years. I miss her terribly. She lives in Reston VA.. outside of Wash DC. She leads a very high social life with lots of $$ and status.. lots of clothes.. she was the one who taught me how to wear makeup... she was someone I wanted to be like growing up..in many ways I am allot like her.. tastes of things in the natural realm(decorating.. clothing..that sorta thing.. think Martha Stewart crossed with Barbie's clothes haha) I look like her in many ways.
She is my dad's sister.
All of those ways that I mentioned above in the parathesis have been stripped of us in this trial we are going through.. and I know that it is a God thing.. because He is much more interested in my heart condition.. and fruit than my comfort..and I am glad!
I want to be His daughter only and go and do what He alone wants..
Anyway.. thank-you!
Jen
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Wow lots of contrasts in this dream. I like the contrasts between Susan dressed nicely but free, and aunt Janet dressed formally. To me this dream is almost the same as the dream I had where I was offered the choice in ministry of the riches or God's power. Kinda like my praying for uncle phil dream

viewtopic.php?t=3217

testing and persecution in this world comes in many forms including our own beloved government and its agencies.

in Christ,
Woahskigner
Silver Member

Post by Woahskigner »

I feel like your Aunt, in the very least, needs prayer. If not more attention from you and that you shouldn't feel "guilty/obligated" to stay with "Susan Riddle".

Whatever Susan represents, ask the Lord.

2 Cents,
-Adam
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Jen, do you think Susan would represent this ministry here? The dream board?
?WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

The Lord bless you Jen,

I hear a gentle voice saying, "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you"

I aslo heard the bolded section of the following scripture, so i know the surrounding context is also part of what the Lord is whispering to you,

And that having the eyes of your heart full of light, you may have knowledge of what is the hope of his purpose, what is the wealth of the glory of his heritage in the saints, For this is the heritage of the saints, 19 And how unlimited is his power to us who have faith, as is seen in the working of the strength of his power, 20 By which he made Christ come back from the dead, and gave him a place at his right hand in heaven, 21 Far over all rule and authority and power and every name which is named, not only in the present order, but in that which is to come: 22 And he has put all things under his feet, and has made him to be head over all things to the church, 23 Which is his body, the full measure of him in whom all things are made complete. Eph 1:18 - 23

I read this as a dream of encouragement and reassurance from Him. I feel his peace, Shalom, all over you Jen.

His Love,

connie
Mama table
Platinum Member

Post by Mama table »

was in the car with my family and Susan was with us. We had been just at Lakeland Florida...She was dressed in really nice navy blue capri's and a white and yellow sweater set. So pretty with her blond hair all done nice..and her southern accent.

Then we stopped in Washington DC.. the Lakeland Revival was there also. I saw my aunt Janet. She was dressed in this really expensive black dress.. really pretty with silver jewelry. I hugged her and hugged her and was crying b/c I hadn't seen her in so long. I asked her "how did you know where I was to find me in this big city"

My first thought when reading this is your desire to have them touched by the revival...

Love,
Mama table
I love the Lord
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Jen,
Feel free to ditch this if I am way off. Pray about it.

I am reminded that another lady went to the revival with you and met your family. She also has a beautiful southern accent. Did she give you a word from the Lord that you need to keep close to your heart?

I am seeing the aunt being able to find you as you have laid down a map for your family to find the Lord. You are with Him that is your location. In Christ Jesus. Coordinates run longititude and latitude. If you have the correct coordinates you can find anyone with accuracy.

Blessings,
Joy