Montel Williams was murdered!

Archives for 2008
Petrarch
Bronze Member

Montel Williams was murdered!

Post by Petrarch »

Last night I had an odd dream. I dreamed I was attending a taping of Montel Williams talk show. I dreamed i was in the audience when suddenly a man appeared. He had a gun, and shot Montel twice, killing him. I thought this was terribly unfortaunte. My thoughts turned immediately to the implications of this. My sister watches the show, because psychic Sylvia Browne appears on it on a wekly basis, and my sister likes to mock her. Obviously she not be able to do so anymore. Now i had heard through the media that the shoe would be ending because of Williams' well publicized multile sclerosis. However, I do know that new episodes are planned for the summer, but that would now be put in doubt. And, because I watch other networks, and am subjected to commercials, I am aware that Montel Williams is spokesman for the association of american pharmaceutical companies. I could rememeber thinking that the commercials for them that the appears in.

In case you are wondering, I do not actually watch his talk show myself, but I am somewhat familiar with it.

Any ideas about this?
Jewels sunshine

Post by Jewels sunshine »

Im wondering if this could be a call for prayer for him. If hes having Sylvia Brown on his show that cant be good for him spiritually. Perhaps this is what this dream is about.....
There used to be a linlkat the Elijha List that was all about praying for Hollywood. If ur interested ill look the link up and u can go there. Im not sure but perhaps they take prayer requests and suggestions. I know they were focusing some what on Britney Spears and Lindsey Loahn to name a few.
By the way.... Britney is doing alot better. She was reported to have gone on a trip with Mel Gibson ( HER DAD and his WIFE also). Mel seems to know the Lord based on his great movie " The passion of The Christ" and hopefully, he was able to share the gospel with her...
Thease peopel do need our prayers. Celebs used to really make me angry ( and some still do ) but im sofetning as i realise they need the Lord to,like the rest of us. If we dont pray for them.. in some cases, there may be no one to.
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

I think that when you play with spiritsm, your opening the door up for a lot of wickedness. I think it's a call to prayer as well.

I'm so so so pleased for Britney Spears, I'm very glad that shes being helped by Mel, and I know I certaintly couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather help me in the world than mel gibson :lol: :wink:
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

Wasn't there someone recently who dreamt about britney spears and the catholic church? Maybe her hooking up with Mel is going to end her up in catholism.

Which I'm fully anticipating, and expecting a world wide catholic revival to take place very very very soon.

(I'm not catholic i should add.)
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I think there were some dreams a while back with Montel in them..and it was a call to intercede then too.

In prayer.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

I think Montel represents Barak Obama. There is a prognostication in the spirit about his death, but it is not from the Lord. He was shot twice once for being black and once for wanting to decriminalize pot. The talkshow part represents Oprah's endorsement of Barak. The dream means we are to pray for him.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

I think that I was wrong on the two shots thing. I think it means 2 terms.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

If the shots were fired at him to kill him then how do you get that it means he will be given two terms?? Just a question...

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
CarDavis
Gold Member

Post by CarDavis »

I think the two shots mean this:

Deuteronomy 17:6
On the testimony of two or three witnesses a man shall be put to death, but no one shall be put to death on the testimony of only one witness.
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Maybe your right. We should pray for him in faith that the Lord would protect him, it could be the Lord wanting to protect him from assassination. It is easy to demonize famous people. I think this man loves God. Keep in mind that "God" put King Nebachadnezzer as ruler over Babylon. If we are going to see with prophetic sight we must not let our natural opinions interfere with understanding what God is doing.

That is my grain of salt.