Teacher

Archives for 2007
forhim
Silver Member

Teacher

Post by forhim »

Yesterday IRL I helped deocrate for our high school reunion. I was on the committee and we have been planning this event for months. Then last night was the big event.

Here is the dream I had after I came home from the reunion.

It was night and I was sitting on some steps alone. We were at a school. It was like I was waiting for someone to pick me up after school but they were not coming. There was a group of people to my left. On the right a boy rode a bicycle through some trees. As I saw him I thought "turn your eyes from evil" so I turned to look back toward the group. A teacher (or she may have been a guidance counselor) was walking toward me and saw that I was sitting alone. She sat down beside of me, then put her arms around. I began to cry, then we laid down with her arms still around me. She laid in back of me while I continued to cry. Finally I felt like she really cared about me and I got courage to say "what is wrong with me?". When I turned for her answer, she was asleep.
I felt disappointed that she fell asleep when I needed some answers.

End of dream. Any insight anyone?
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

ForHim,
Prayerfully consider:

I see you on the steps as your position Spiritually, you have climbed higher. The Lord is saying to turn your eyes from the evil and "think on those things that are lovely". The one that you have looked to for counsel and guidance no longer is helping you and they are slumbering or you have reached the same position or level as they are currently in. The feeling of someone picking you up from school and no one showing up is the feeling a lot of prophetic people get because they begin to feel like no one undertands them or wants to be with them, they feel isolated and alone. Be encouraged you are not alone the Holy Spirit is your teacher and He will guide you in all truth.

Philippians 4:7-9 (King James Version)
7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

9Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you

Blessings,
Joy