cat energizing treament

Archives for 2007
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

cat energizing treament

Post by ArisenShine »

First a bit of history....awhile back I did own the young cat in this dream, but returned it to the breeder when it became apparent that it would have ongoing health problems. I suspected low thyroid, as I'd dealt with a pet with that condition in the past.

Both in the dream and RL, it was a young (1/2 yr. old) silver-grey purebred Persian, and it's coat was thin and dry. It also was a weakish sort of too-delicate a creature (in the 1st part of dream) with no muscle tone...sort of soft/smooshy.

THE DREAM: (sorry it's so long)
I did some kind of treatment on the cat, using a device the looked like a comination of sun-lamp and hair blow-dryer. I aim it at the cat, feeling it would feel good and somehow help her. As the strong light from the lamp and the hot air from the blower hit her, it was heating up her body and somehow energizing it.

Suddenly almost 'zapped', her body jumped out from under the gadget as though it had had enough. Her body was HOT, at a higher temperature than any creature could actually survive IRL. I knew a powerful electrical force had gone in, and then by the force of it, her whole head was sucked into a smallish glass test tube, and there she remained. Her head was elongated and strong suction held it in the testtube. I held my hand near her body could feel very strong heat radiating from it. A few times I jiggled the testtube to see if it would release her head yet, as there was very little air inside, and if left too long, she might die. I felt like I was checking to see if she was 'done' or 'ready' yet.

Finally she apparently was 'done', because the next time I manually handled her, her head came out of the test tube. Now she was free and fine, but hot...very very hot, and she kept running from one small mound of snow to another..zipping real fast, letting the snow cool her down. (we were in a city park now) As she stopped and stood at each snow-mound a little more of her body heat would pass into the snow, and some of the snow's coolness would go into her. She was gradually getting relief that way.

Now she crossed the street , and in the parking lot of a civic center
there were a couple vehicles. One had some snow on it, so she jumped up to cool down some more. This vehicle seemed to be the back portion of a musicians touring vehicle, as it was painted up with pics of muscical instruments. It looked boxy shaped like a semi trailer (w/no front cab attached)but a smaller size. When she jumped off and zipped away (fast as lightening) to a nearby residential area, I still watched the vehicles from across the street where I stood, as I saw movement there. Her little lightweight body was all it had taken to cause the music-vehicle to fall down from it's props/legs/support posts (whatever they use). I knew it must have been very off balance to be so effected by my small pet.

The music vehicle fell with a mighty loud crash that shook the ground. The second vehicle must have been leaning against the first (music) one, because, like the domino effect, it also began to lean and then fell with another very loud booming crash that shook the ground. This vehicle was full semi trailer attached (coupled) with the front tractor/pulling/cab portion. It shouldn't have fallen at all but because of being propped/leaning on the other, it did.

Now I was concerned the cat would get lost. My husband went to alert the media so that community folks could watch for her and report sitings and help us get her home. That was quickly done, as the next thing I knew I (and someone?)were going door to door recieving donations towards finding her and getting her home. Everyone was very happy to help.

Then we were home in a big house (not IRL) and I asked husband if the cat had come back yet. He said calmly, "Yes", and indicated an area she was at. I found her but she was totally changed. Her coat was now a jet black and thicker, longer, and healthy. Her body had grown and fleshed out, not weak anymore, or mushy. She looked more mature (though still not full grown) and her demeanor was different, too...she was calmer and had an air of 'knowing' about her. She no longer seemed needy or weak.

THE END, thanks if you read this. Any comments welcome.
Lee