dream about Foster kids

Archives for 2008
sigmon2
Diamond Member

dream about Foster kids

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all
Had this dream tuesday morning.......
I was in a foggy place but the Foster boys were with me driving to a place. I suddenly zoomed ahead of them to a meeting place. there we it seemed were to meet there mother. But something was wrong and she had broke the rules and not only had she come but lots of relatives of the boys - Adults - old and young and lots of kids....were there to meet them. Now it felt like it was the kind of meet that the boys were going home to mom....no statement was made that way just a feeling.......but the rules were broke and I took my cell phone out to call the social worker who I named by name as I went out the door. The boys had not arrived yet in the dream but were about too. I walked out to my car and I was trying to call at the same time.....I had to set the stuff I was carrying - notebook, files, etc. down in order to get my keys....as soon as I did people started grabbing my stuff and messing with me....the more I tried to get stuff back or respond to the attack the smaller I seemed to get in size.....I was soon very small and they were very tall....the dream ended..................I woke up....
I take this as a warning dream and a dream that says a certain event has been determined...........it must be important because this is my second warning............
what do you think..............
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all
Sorry to bump this but some developments are occuring and I wanted to log it......
The kids have relatives that want the kids to be with them...the tribe they are related too care about them and there is movement for the kids to go be with the good part of the family who will care about them but they live in another part of the state...this is very good but on so joyous for me because it shows my dream in not wrong......we are in the process of waiting for these family members to meet the requirements of the state.........the good family are well know in the community, clean and sober, and able to bring the whole family together under one roof....what a blessing of the Lord.......see if I interefered then I would have looked small and stupid...Praise the Lord about the forewarning...I look stupid enough already................
see ya
scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

HI All

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi All
just wanted to add an up date.....
next month it is official....they go home to momma...they have housing and will leave me around the middle end of January......Praise the Lord......
see ya
scott
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi Scott,
Praying for the restoration of the family.
Thank you for your willingness to listen and to care. Thank you that you are carrying out "true religion" to care for widows and orphans -and who is more of an orphan than a child people are afraid of becoming attached to knowing he or she may not stay?
As a former foster parent I know how hard it is to trust the system to act in the best interest of the kids sometimes, but over the years I have become convinced that the best interest of the children is to be with their own restored family. We work together and pray to that end. God bless you.
Charys
...that I might know Him...