Overcome by the blood of the lamb

Archives for 2008
meperry50

Overcome by the blood of the lamb

Post by meperry50 »

I had this dream last night. I have an idea what it is about but would be very interested in everyones thoughts. You all see things I seem to miss.

Here is the dream; I was planning my wedding and it was going to involve a lot of preparation. There was a company of people that were going to help me prepare. Since this was going to take some time, we were using a school that wasn’t currently being used to stay and work on the preparations. We arrived and one of the first things that happens is I hear the words “They overcame by the blood of the Lamb”. I know this is from the Lord and I wonder what He means. Some one suggests that this should be the opening song of the wedding, and all agree.. I think at the time, wait a minute – this is an odd song for a wedding, but I decide that this is definitely is a word from the Lord so that settles it. (End of dream)
jer2911
Silver Member

Lamb & His Bride

Post by jer2911 »

Dear meperry 50,

It sounds like the Lord is saying it’s time to plan your wedding to Him. He calls the church His bride and Himself the Bridegroom.

Revelation 21:9 - And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

Joel 2:16 - Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.

Is. 61:10 - I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Isaiah 62:5 – as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

Zephaniah 3:17 - The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Rev. 12:11 - And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Lev 17:11 - For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Rev 1:5 - And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Rev. 7:14 - And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

As for the school, I believe that Matt. 11:29 would fit - Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Even for those of us who go through the tribulation our souls will find rest in Him.

Hope this helps.

Note: This also confirms to me a verse that I just received today from a good friend, it's Deuteronomy 30:16 ”… the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are about to occupy.“

He’s given me several verses from Deuteronomy lately – most having to do with taking possession of the Promised Land. I believe that we are going to see Him much sooner than we had hoped.

God bless you,
Ramona
meperry50

Post by meperry50 »

Thank you for your thoughts Ramona. IRL I will be leaving soon for a school of ministry so I think the bridal / wedding terminology fitting.
meperry50

Bump

Post by meperry50 »

Any other thoughts on this? :)

Mary
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Father I am asking for revelation for this dream in Jesus Name..we thank you that you are faithful and just to answer our prayers in your timing and for your purpose.

I also wanted to say that I am realllllllllly excited for you about going to school!!! May the Lord bless you and keep you and may you grow in all the things He has set before you to learn in.

Love you
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.