Woman with her hands bound

Archives for 2008
manicmusician
Bronze Member

Woman with her hands bound

Post by manicmusician »

My mother had this dream last night and shared it with me...

There was a young woman, long, dark hair, whose hands were bound. She was surrounded by people wearing black. They were walking down a road, two by two, roughly her and five others. My mother was walking a small distance behind watching.

Every so often this young woman would get slightly out of line. There was a tall man to her left who would extend his arm and pull her back next to him, keeping his arm around her for a while to make sure she was walking in the same line as him. He would eventually lower his arm, and when he did, she would begin to seperate herself from him a bit, and he would again pull her back in. This cycle went on several times.

Finally, this young woman broke free, started running to her right, and was completely gone in no time. It happened so fast that the people in black with her didn't know what to think, wondering what had happened.

That's the dream. I can't help but believe that it deals with my ex-fiance and her family situation, and my Mom also agrees. The meaning would seem somewhat obvious, but I thought I might post and see if the Lord speaks to someone about it.
Dreamsinger
Gold Member

Post by Dreamsinger »

Hi Manicmusician,

Sounds like this young woman is surrounded by either people or dark influences that really want to keep her in line and under their control.

But it does have a happy ending and she does break free!!!! Probably due to your mother and yourself interceding for her.

Blessings
Erin
Pray unceasingly, dream unreasonably, love unashamedly, walk innocently, worship extravagantly, live powerfully!
manicmusician
Bronze Member

Post by manicmusician »

Funny, but her name is Erin and she's a singer by profession.
Dreamsinger
Gold Member

Post by Dreamsinger »

Too coincidental!!!! :shock:
Pray unceasingly, dream unreasonably, love unashamedly, walk innocently, worship extravagantly, live powerfully!
manicmusician
Bronze Member

Post by manicmusician »

This one may be literally being played out this night, even this moment, from some information I've gathered. Please pray for her, all who will. God is able!
Dreamsinger
Gold Member

Post by Dreamsinger »

Praying for her!

Blessings
Erin
liveoutloudster
Gold Member

Post by liveoutloudster »

Praying. . .