Caylee Anthony dream

Archives for 2008
RJS

Caylee Anthony dream

Post by RJS »

I'm writing for suggestions because I've never had this happen and truly don't know what to do about it.

A little bit of background - I live about 30 minutes from Walt Disney World.

I've dreamt at least twice about driving down a main road in what's known as the "Reedy Creek" area of Disney. There is a huge wall decorated with colorful flags and large Disney characters. Just past that wall, I see a dirt road and turn down it. It appears to be a dead-end, but as I get about 2/3 of the way down I see a white car. I know in the dream it is the car of the mother of the missing Florida girl, Caylee Anthony. I am so taken aback at that moment, it wakes me up.

In addition, three times now, I've woken up experiencing what I can only explain as a ?diaphragm spasm? Suddenly all the air leaves my lungs, causing every last ounce of breath to leave my throat while making a hideous gasping sound. The first time it happened I thought my soul was literally leaving my body! This "spasm" startles me awake and which point I take an enormous breath and then I'm fine. There is no pain. It just scares me. I do not recall any dream going on when this happens.

Both the Disney dream and the "spasms" have happened in the last week or so.

Now, here's where it gets a little supernatural. I dropped my aunt and uncle off at the Orlando Airport this morning. Since I was going right by the Disney area on my way home, I decided to see if what I'd seen in my dream was actually there. It was! Just as I saw it. The wall. The dirt road. It completely freaked me out!!! I don't know that I've ever driven in this particular area of the Disney property before!

So now I'm wondering, am I somehow physically experiencing (with the spasms) a taste of Caylee's last moments? Could I be being used by God to show where this little girl's resting place is? Is this just my imagination as I try to figure out where this little girl might be? Do I try and notify authorities who will probably think I'm some psycho-wacko? Do I just wait and see if more detailed info comes through? Honestly, I don't want to get involved in the whole "connecting with dead people" arena. And can you even imagine what kind of media circus would come swirling around me if the body was actually there!? I guess if it'd bring the nation closure and bring justice for this little girl, then I'd willingly submit to being used by God as he sees fit. But it is all so WAY, way "out there" for me.

Please pray for holy intervention to clarify this situation for me. I also ask for divine guidance if this is not of the Lord. Thank you for your prayers.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Praying for wisdom for you, RJS.
...that I might know Him...
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

WOW....Dear Papa, give her a clear view of what to do and give her the peace with whatever choice she is to make. I thank you for the dreams you give us and ask for clarity over this dream and others here on the board. We lift this up to you for your will to be done in Jesus Name, AMEN. Speak dear Jesus, we need your wisdom and direction.

JLL
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
marie1

Post subject: Caylee Anthony dream

Post by marie1 »

This is not an unusual gift/experience. I would agree not to venture into any areas outside of biblical and prayer time. Sometimes when you are praying for someone you can sense the physical problems. In your case, you might have experienced something about the little girl. If they check and it is wrong, then back to the drawing board. If it turns out to be right, then maybe God wanted her found.
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

I would probably submit it to God and let peace rule in your heart before acting. However if you decide to go check any further then I would go with someone you can trust to see if you find anything.

I live about 30 to 40 minutes from Disney. I'm not familiar with the area you are talking about though. However I can see how that could be a possibility of how it could have transpired.

Blessings to you and may you sense the wisdom and discernment of the Lord on the matter.
Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up
to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we
may walk in His paths." Mic 4:2
RJS

Post by RJS »

Thank you for your prayers. Here is an update for you all. In doing a little internet research, I found that there are several people all across the country having dreams about little Caylee. There is an organized search effort involving these people this weekend (some are Christian, some are not).

After a week of prayer and consideration, I decided that I did not want to seek after what is unknown and confusing to me. I do have a calling that I am in the process of making a reality. I decided since I already had a clear direction from God, pursuit of this issue could take me off track.

One of my spiritual gifts has been seeing things before they happen - at which point I've learned to pray for the people involved. Sometimes the situations happen anyway. Sometimes they don't. So, since this seems to be an after-the-fact thing, unless the Holy Spirit speaks clearly and specifically I'm not dedicating any more energy to the "maybe" of it all. It was consuming my thoughts and I was not in a "peaceful" state.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

RJS. There is another post on here .... about another person who had a dream about the possible whereabouts of calyees body. In the dream it was a wooden area i believ but w as called " rooster road.
It would be interesting to see if this area u saw in ur dream and teh " rooster road' dream have a connection......
Did u know that residue of Cloraform was found in the car in question? I dont kn w how it works but if one had a overdose of that coudl it cause the symptom u described?
Follow peace. Maybe God is giving different pieces of the puzzel, to different people. IF anything perhaps pray that if thease dreams are from God and are acurate clues God will direct someone in authority to the board and they will read thease psost and just take it from there and thus u dont get involved.
This is a sad,, heartbreaking tale. :( I feel for the little girl who seemed to have died unloved by her own mother,, and now in the warm embrace of Jesus. Also for the traumstaised granddparents who did love her . Even for the mother... who somewhere has lost her soul.
This is of course if shes dead... and the mom did it and thats not proven yet.. GRANTED. But its looking like that more and more... May God send someone in here to read this clue if it is truly where the remains of this child are and then it follow the proper chain of persons till someone actually goes and looks in this place....
marie1

re: Caylee Anthony dream

Post by marie1 »

Ultimately you will make the right decision in your heart. Keep in mind that these type of manifestations/experiences are not always pleasant. They do not bring peace, and individuals feel literally : the same way the victim felt : terror, fear, etc during the incident. :cry: But, you will find that the more real & precise you feel/see these experiences..then the more likely they are reality. God gives us direction and wisdom from the holy spirit, so we trust him completely. Hope this helps. :idea:
t_vest
Platinum Member

Post by t_vest »

I will be praying for you about this. I know how serious this is and the
way you feel. but I will make one comment. Please don't let this be the judge of your decisions but I was very angered when the
group of so called psychics were looking for Caylee.!

I started praying hard for God to hide everything from them. I did nor
do I like the idea of someone that works for the devil to give him glory
by finding this poor little dear.
I asked God to revel it to some of his children so by this the glory will
be given to Him only. It angers me a psychic are acceptable in todays
world but a Word From God comes from a 'crazy freak".

You may be one of the ones he is reaching out to. I am not being
conceded and thinking my prayers have been answered. I am sure
very many of my brothers and sisters have prayed a prayer like this.

Pray very hard and seek the heart of God. I will back you up in prayer. I also remember the other dream posted about directions
and it would be awesome to find out if they are linked.
Blessings to you. tv
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

It would be interesting to know if this dead end road... in this post is linked to " rooster road'.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I got something in my othe remail about asking me about the rooster road dream... :o
Its on here. But its way back. Maybe a month or so. Perhaps one of the mods can dig it up and put it up here? It may mean NOTHING..... but then who knows?
I have no idea where it at and it could have no connection but i guess its worth praying about.
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we
RJS

Post by RJS »

Here is a final update for all interested in this sad case. Prophetic08 who posted the "Rooster Road" dream and I compared notes offline. I told her there was no Rooster Road in Orlando, but that rooster spoke "morning bird" to me and it might be symbolic for Chickasaw or Morningstar roads. I forgot about the email until she resent it to me just a few days ago when Caylee's remains were found (off Chickasaw Road).

I did eventually join a volunteer search for one day and was within a 1/2 mile of the area where the child was found.

Additionally, I do have one side note for the person who commented on the "psychic" who was promoted early on in the case. She told police twice to search the area where Caylee was found. They never did for various reasons. Apparently she worked in conjunction with a guy named Brian who started posting his dreams about Caylee as far back as July. I do not know this guy's religious affiliation or his spiritual status so I STRONGLY caution anyone who may go to his site to view it with discernment. I do know both people appear to have devoted a LOT of time and effort into finding Caylee. Quite a good amount of Brian's "predictions" were right on as far as the surroundings where he believed the child was. Since THIS site (Tehillah) is for people who have dreams, I challenge us not to judge others who have them - let God do that. But I would encourage heartfelt prayer that these people are using (or learn to use) their gifts for the Lord's purposes.

Edit to remove link. Please see guidelines.
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

This guy is into Edgar Cayce and using the gift for lottery picking so I'm guessing it is along the lines of divination however he could use prayer. Dreams are not limited to believers only but may the Lord give him a dream that will bring him into His kingdom.
cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

Im a little off with my news but didnt they find her body? or at least a body they think to be her? it was found near the neighbor to the grandparents in the wooded area around there house. forgive me if my facts are wrong,, but I thought I heard that recently.... am I wrong?