photographing the bride and groom's feet?

Archives for 2008
charlie
Diamond Member

photographing the bride and groom's feet?

Post by charlie »

In this dream I was at a wedding and the bride and groom were outside having their photos done.

What was strange was that they were standing in water up to mid calf level adn the photographer was focusing on their feet! :shock:

The groom lifted the bride up to show her bare feet for the photo adn then he would try and lift a foot to show for a photo and so on.

The only other bit I remember was that the photographer only had a mobile phone for a camera and when I asked him why he just said it was a very good one and "did the job".

strange one....

charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Wow, here it is again. I believe that God is releasing fresh revelation on marriage. The ocean would be the knowledge of the Lord. God is so good.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

When I read this, I thought "shoes of peace". It's possible it's about the "church" since the church is the bride too.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

william finch wrote:Wow, here it is again. I believe that God is releasing fresh revelation on marriage.
Hi William...can you elaborate?

charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Krista wrote: I thought "shoes of peace". It's possible it's about the "church" since the church is the bride too.
Krista...I had the same impression of the dream: bride church, groom: Christ

Isaiah 52:7
"HOw beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace and bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation..."

Nahum 1:15
" Look there on the mountains, the feet of one who brings good news, who proclaims peace."

Romans 10:15
"As the scripture says says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile-the same lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all those who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the lord will be saved.

How then, can they call on the one they have not beleived in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "HOw beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"

Do you know, I didn't realise that this verse came up so many times until I did a verse search!

So...I sense that the fact that the feet were the priority in the taking of pictures represents a refocusing on the "feet that bears good news". The fact that the couple were standing in water may represent humanity or could be the spirit which cleanses and empowers for ministry maybe...?

What puzzled me, and I welcome anyones elses thoughts, is what the mobile phone being used as a camera meant?

Thinking aloud...mobile phones are for communication both verbal and visual...sending the message maybe...here are the feet (literally :) of the good news)?

Any other thoughts/confirmations? Is this for me or for the church at large...how do you know??

thanks for reading

charlie
Charlie