Huge trees in sanctuary

Archives for 2010
Song_of_Joy

Huge trees in sanctuary

Post by Song_of_Joy »

In my dream, I saw a HUGE tree in our sanctuary. I mean this tree was soooooo big. There was a very large branch, probably 2 feet in diameter protruding to the left.

My husband was sitting on the branch telling the congregation everything he had been through. I don't remember much of what he said, but the sense was repentance, and sharing testimony.
(My husband is currently NOT in a good place spiritually, we've been separated for 2 yrs.)

In the foyer of the church I saw another huge tree. It was very tall, and there was a woman from my church sitting on the branch speaking to a bunch of people who were sitting in a pew below. She is our office administrator, and worship director.

She was telling them that she wouldn't be attending a big upcoming event at church. (for her not to be part of this event was HUGE because in the past she would have been the one to organize EVERYTHING.....I think it was a worship event)
She proceeded to tell the people that her marriage was in trouble and she needed to take time to work on this.

In the dream I remember thinking that by her not being involved in this event would FORCE someone else to take the lead in organizing where maybe they would have been afraid to before. I perceived this to be a very GOOD thing.

then I woke up.

any ideas? why trees in the sanctuary?

thanks a bunch for your input.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Songof Joy (love this handle!)...To me this dream speaks of a fruitful season in God's house (your church specifically ) where leadership is supporting folk as they branch out into new levels of integrity and openness. That the trees are large speaks to me of a GOd favoured annointing and season...these leaders have grown strong in the Lord. Sounds good!

These are my thoughts...weigh and pray...toss the dross.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Song_of_Joy

Post by Song_of_Joy »

Thanks Charlie, very interesting insight! I'll be pondering this! :)