Need Help With Seven Eights

Archives for 2010
Mystery
Bronze Member

Need Help With Seven Eights

Post by Mystery »

I dreamed I was in a classroom and at the front of the room were 2 portable black chalkboards. The first chalkboard had the number 8 written on it 3 times, 888, in white chalk on the blackboard and the 2nd chalkboard was situated right next to it, touching up against it; they were side-by-side and had the number 8 written on it 4 times, 8888, in white chalk on the blackboard. There was a person standing next to the 2nd chalkboard with a pointer. I could not see the person's face or anything about their features even though they were facing me, but they were tapping the pointer against the right vertical edge of the 2nd chalkboard with their right hand as if to indicate that I needed to "pay attention."

This dream was very brief, but very real and clear. Any insight or help anyone can give is great appreciated. I can't get this vision out of my head; I believe there is something that I need to get from it.

God Bless
<b><i>Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:</b></i>
Amber Allman
Gold Member

Post by Amber Allman »

Typically, a "faceless man" figure in a dream = the Holy Spirit.
I will be interested to see responses on this...a few years ago I had a very distinct dream in which I saw a vehicle with a license plate number of seven 8's.
Mystery
Bronze Member

Post by Mystery »

Amber Allman wrote:Typically, a "faceless man" figure in a dream = the Holy Spirit.
I will be interested to see responses on this...a few years ago I had a very distinct dream in which I saw a vehicle with a license plate number of seven 8's.
Thanks Amber, it is interesting that you said a "faceless man" since I did not describe any specific gender; however, I too felt it was a man and not a woman. We will wait and see what the Lord does in the way of responses, amen.

God Bless
<b><i>Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:</b></i>